• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

How to ask for help ;)

Casper82

Hi I've been trying to reply to my thread since this morning but it keeps telling me that a moderator has to approve the post

Pierce

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Casper,

The system will moderate posts that it thinks are spam for the first couple of posts. I validated this post, but did not see any others?

Pierce

fatidol

FATIDOL
Pierce
Hi there it's fatidol , I am not sure my account is verified? has i have limited use when i try to make a ticker it wont let me and other times when i try and get round the site i get a message saying i can not proceed and the reason why is it says my account may not be acivated?

Regards

Linda

Sambucca

Pierce
Hi there it's fatidol , I am not sure my account is verified? has i have limited use when i try to make a ticker it wont let me and other times when i try and get round the site i get a message saying i can not proceed and the reason why is it says my account may not be acivated?

Regards

Linda

Hi Linda

Most posting privileges kick in once you have 50 posts. I see you are on 30 odd posts at the moment, so get posting on a couple of threads and you will soon reach the required level.

Hope this helps.

quidproquouk

Looks like I've been registered but keep getting a message in red saying:
Hi quidproquouk, you will not be able to post on this fabulous site until you validate your account! Look for the WLSurgery.com validation email in your inbox and junk folders. If you cannot find it first check that your email address is correct here. Once you have double checked and waited for about 15 minutes for your validation email and it still has not come you can have your account manually validated. Just contact us and let us know you need your account manually activated and we will be delighted to help.
As I have posted this, does this mean I know have access?

Many thanks

maychick

Hi, is there a way I can change my username as I think someone I know has spotted me on this forum and i'm scared to post anymore threads/replies at the moment... i'd be really grateful if you could change it to "maychick" or "dizzymay"...many thanks xxx

pinxster999

App - can't post

Hi,

I can post on the normal website, but cannot seem to post on the app on iPad or iPhone. Is this something I'm missing or is this a normal thing?

It would be so much easier to post on huge app, I can also read posts on the app, so I don't know what's wrong.

Thanks T x

gill147

Hi
Can you please tell me how I can open private messages on my laptop. I can open them on my iphone but i'm not sure how to do it on my laptop.

Many thanks

Gillian

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Hi
Can you please tell me how I can open private messages on my laptop. I can open them on my iphone but i'm not sure how to do it on my laptop.

Many thanks

Gillian

On the top right of the forum you will see Welcome gill147 and under that you will see Private Messages...iif you click on it you will see your private messages.

LadyLumps

Want to add an avatar. Have reached 20 posts this morning. Still not letting me add an avatar. Please advise. Thanks!