• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Hurrah!!!

Rebirth

I had a call from Janine at the Spire today...my new date is next Tuesday 5th October. What a birthday present. The results of my ecg has to be read by the anaethetist, but the woman who phoned the result through said she could see no reason why my op won't go ahead.

The nurse from cardiology phoned to say good luck with my op and that I can now drive the car, as the ecg hasn't shown anything and nothing has happened for over a month. I feel as if I have been given my life back.

I've got 5 days to lose the extra comfort weight I've put on. Mind you I have lost 3lb since recommencing the liver reducing diet.

Rebirth

That's excellent news honey. I was only wondering today how you were doing. I'm so very pleased for you. xxxx

excellent news! i bet your sooo excited! good luck hun x

well done you good luck you will soon be on the loser bench Hun

Thats such good news I can't wait to see how those pounds drop away after Tuesday. Good luck

M

Pearline wait for it 'A HUMUNGOUS HUG' when I see you next week at Salford! (Sorry first week in November, I should have said)...

I can't tell you how happy I am and the great thing is that Jacqui will hopefully be the day before you so my two dear friends from Salford are going through hopefully together this time.... Isn't that an amazing thought!!!

I am over the moon with this news and wish you all the luck in the world, so glad that all is going well now...

Loving hugs and love you Pearline!

xxx

Last edited:
Pearline wait for it 'A HUMUNGOUS HUG' when I see you next week at Salford!

I can't tell you how happy I am and the great thing is that Jacqui will hopefully be the day before you so my two dear friends from Salford are going through hopefully together this time.... Isn't that an amazing thought!!!

I am over the moon with this news and wish you all the luck in the world, so glad that all is going well now...

Loving hugs and love you Pearline!

xxx

:wave_cry:HAha Bev- I think that hug will have to wait-Pearlines op is on Tuesday so don't think she'll make it to the meeting on Wednesday:D;)

-I know,I know - you meant next month:rolleyes: & she'll certainly be getting plenty of hugs when we do all see her:)

:553::553::553:Good luck Pearline-lets hope it is true that -

"all good things are worth waiting for"

Hahahahaha.... thank you Poppet... I was so in awe of the thread... and seeing Pearline again!!!

Wait til she reads this!

I'm still hoping for a humungous hug but it will be the first Wednesday of November... I'm storing them up for Pearline...

I am a silly sausage... I hadn't woken up properly... but if you are reading Pearline, I love your hugs, so sending one right now and good luck on Tuesday...

Hahaha... I'm still laughing at myself...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Brilliant news!! xx

Thanks all of you. I have a grin so big, I think if possible, it has extended beyond my face.

Janine phoned again today and left a message saying that the anaethatist has seen my ecg and is happy for me to have my op on Tuesday. I think I've floated through the ceiling now!!!

Lots of love and hugs.

Rebirth xxx

I'm cheering as loudly as i can here hun, i am so delighted for you. If you remember i too had my bypass for my birthday last year and met you for the first time shortly after, what a difference a year has made. So can't wait to share your journey. Huge hugs xx

We'll be bypass, birthday twins...yeh! You have helped me so much on my journey, thanks Allie. Your enthusiasm is so contageous.

Lots of hugs, love and prayers for you and Katie.

love

Rebirth xxx

Back