• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I cheated on my pre-op diet

i cheated loads on mine! even on the sunday with the op on wednesday i had to take laxitives to makes sure it were all gone! i had a huge roast lol naughty naughty. xx

Karen, This is not like any other diet with any other diet we have more choice. Keep going and hope to see you on Saturday xxx

Karen my surname is Watt. Let me know how you get on tomorrow, are you allowed to eat and drink befor the blood test ? xxx

Nothing been said to me either. Kerry could not have anything to eat or drink befor she had it done,thats why i asked and neither of us are diabetic, i think hospitals are different.

Well you're going to burn in the eternal fires now! Oops no your not sorry you haven't killed anyone or left the loo lid up so you'll be okay....

Now seriously we've all done it, i challenge anyone who didn't digress slightly at some point on their pre op to stand up and say so, so we can all kill them a big fat fibber lol....

Thing is you only had an extra slice of toast, it's not like you've gone out for a full english breakfast so please stop beating yourself up over it. I'm sure by skipping the potato tonight you will have more than made up for it xxx

Is this the bit where you yell at me lol. I didn't cheat, I was too scared too! My surgeon put the fear of god in me about not doing the op if I had. Many people do cheat, but there are some that stick to it.

Karen, its only one slice of toast, so long as you rebalance it as planned and don't do it again you'll be fine. Also, you won't see daily losses towards the end as your liver will have finished shrinking. Remember that is the only aim of the pre op, weight loss is not a given.

Back