• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I DID it !!!!

GuRlyGiRL

Live Laugh Love
Hello Everyone..

I DID IT !!!! I had my op on Sunday and back at home on the mend. I was so so nervous, and I am so proud of myself that I did it, compared to last time when I chickend out. Also I lost 5kgs so I was worrying about my liver for nothing !! Dr El-Hasani is wonderful, he even held my hand into thearte cause he could see how scared I was.

Congratulations hunni glad it went so well 4 u xxx

Lovely to have you back, now be sure to get your rest and sip sip sip xx

Thank you for the kind wishes. I am just feeling so uncomfortable with the pain at the moment, but each day is getting easier. Thank goodness my husband has got time of work, I wouldnt have been able to cope!

brilliant! look after urself xx

:)That's great news GG - I'm proud of you:)

Here's to the future:)

Well done GG, I knew you could do it!! Make sure you get plenty of rest and dont overdo things, welcome to the loosers bench ;) XX

im jealous i wish id had mine already ,dont think i will be able to wait a year on waiting list ,im seeing dr hasani on 20 dec ,so glad he was nice to you ,he has been so horriable the two times ive met him xxrest up love xxxxxxxxxxi so hope someone can be the green eyed monster at me soon lol ,xxxx

Well done, congratulations and welcome to the Losers' Bench.
Take it easy now and I wish you a speedy and trouble free recovery.

Grace xxx

well done you you have every right to be proud of yourself and we're proud of you too :) :talk017:

Hello Everyone..

Dr El-Hasani is wonderful, he even held my hand into thearte cause he could see how scared I was.

Good God !!! are we talking about the same surgeon here ?????? what a difference it makes when youre paying lol, i didnt even see him till the next morning when his sour little face was at the end of my bed at 6.30 am !!!! lmao

Im so pleased for you hun and im so glad you went through with it :D you'll never look back and i bet it wasnt as bad as you thought it would be ?
welll done :D :D :D xxxx

well done

Well done GG - So pleased you had the courage to go through with it in the end!

The discomfort pain won`t last for long, and you will look back on it and realise it was worth it in the end.

Look after yourself, don`t try to do too much and sip, sip, sip.

Take care hun x

Love and Best Wishes Kat x

Very well done GG... and you have every right to be proud... so pleased it's now behind you and keep us posted... as always sending love and a warm hug.... rest and relax Angel... xxx

congratulations and welcome to the new you xxxxx take it easy and get plenty of rest xxx

Back