• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I didn't realize there were different kinds of milk diet ??

Lynsey83

Am I right in thinking that is the case? I am reading that some of you are allowed fruit, veg and yogurt?? I don't mind saying I'm feeling a little jealous of that right now. :gimi:

yes there are different variations as with the low cal/carb ones too

My hospital doesn't do the milk diet. I have a low calorie/low carb one to follow (with a suggested menu)...

My hospital does three types of diet. Low cal/carb,slim fast or the Milk diet. I chose the milk diet and the dietitian said not to mix and match.

Oh thanks everyone I was just a bit confused, I thought I had poss got it wrong. I am only allowed milk 4 pints, water 2 pints in that 2 pints I have to have one salty drink ie bovril. I can have jelly upto on pint a day and three sticks of sugar free chewing gum. It's such a slog and today day 4 it hit me like a ton of bricks.

use your milk and jelly by making milk jelly :) gives you something to " eat" :)

I have been its made such a difference the milk hides the sweetener taste you get with all these sugar free things.

I'm in Bexhill , how about you?

I used to live in Bexhill - directly opposite the Sea Road doctor's surgery.

Just seen your op date was Saturday just gone. Hope all is going well for you xx

Back