• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I done it......finally

Romanab

Hi. I am fairly new to this site. I have just arrived home from the chelsfield hospital under mr el husani. I am 4 days post op and am doing really well.
I was soooo nervous before the operation and couldn't believe the emotional roller coaster that you go through, but please take it from me..... It is worth it.
I was looked after amazingly by all the staff and mr el husani is a brilliant surgeon. I was in a little pain post op, but that was taken care of and I am now sipping on very thin milkshake and chicken soup. I can't believe it, I am not hungry and not thinking about food. I have had a sleeve gastrectomy and definitely believe this was at this stage the best thing I have saved up for. I am off work for 2 weeks and I know it will be tougher when my husband goes back to work tomorrow, but if I can offer any one any support, please contact me.
This journey is well worth it and to know now that the weight will start coming off is amazing
Xx:)

Congratulations, I hope you have a speedy recovery and start to the see the pounds falling off, Karen x

Hi. I am fairly new to this site. I have just arrived home from the chelsfield hospital under mr el husani. I am 4 days post op and am doing really well.
I was soooo nervous before the operation and couldn't believe the emotional roller coaster that you go through, but please take it from me..... It is worth it.
I was looked after amazingly by all the staff and mr el husani is a brilliant surgeon. I was in a little pain post op, but that was taken care of and I am now sipping on very thin milkshake and chicken soup. I can't believe it, I am not hungry and not thinking about food. I have had a sleeve gastrectomy and definitely believe this was at this stage the best thing I have saved up for. I am off work for 2 weeks and I know it will be tougher when my husband goes back to work tomorrow, but if I can offer any one any support, please contact me.
This journey is well worth it and to know now that the weight will start coming off is amazing
Xx:)

Congratulations! :)
I'm glad you're ok and are feeling so positive. I too am going through the emotional rollercoaster stage, but know I'm making the right decision ;)
I look forward to reading your progress! My op is on 21/05/2011.

Congratulations x

hi i had the same operation two weeks ago to the day and its the best thing i have ever done hope you feel the same soon good luck xx

Hello and welcome and congratulations on getting on the losers bench....

I'll look forward to hearing how you get along xx

Congratulations, delighted that you are doing well and wishing you a very speedy recovery!

Congratulations and the best of luck with your weight loss. :)

Congratulations on your surgery, wishing you a speedy recovery and looking forward to hearing about your weight loss in the future xx

Back