• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have just had a drama

I feel your pain! Wagamamas was a nightmare for me. Fixed benches. I spent whole evenings holding on as my tummy was pushing me backwards. Pleased to say its just a memory now and I can't quite believe how big my stomach must have been!!

we all have so many experiences of these things.i took my grandchildren for a treat to mcdonalds.and I couldn't fit in the seat.i had to round for the few spare chairs that wasn't fixed to the floor.and last year I had to ask for the extention seat belt.when we went on holiday.how embarrassing.me and my husband had tried to fit me in.but no I wouldn't fit.never again.hope you all enjoy the sunshine .keep the good work up

we all have so many experiences of these things.i took my grandchildren for a treat to mcdonalds.and I couldn't fit in the seat.i had to round for the few spare chairs that wasn't fixed to the floor.and last year I had to ask for the extention seat belt.when we went on holiday.how embarrassing.me and my husband had tried to fit me in.but no I wouldn't fit.never again.hope you all enjoy the sunshine .keep the good work up

I always ask for the belt extender as I board the plane ...feels less embarrassing that way IMO ... Bought a new car 4 yrs ago only to find the seatbelt was not long enough to go round me! I was mortified:cry:. The sales guy had to order an extender for both passanger and driver side for me.

I think my struggling to put my belt on contributed to my decision - I never wanted to give up drivin.

Cringe, I too have experienced all of the above and it's soul destroying. One that's hasn't been mentioned, small pub/restaurant toilets. First of all you have to 'straddle' the toilet bowl so you can shut the door, then eventually when you do 'sit down' the sanitary bin (sorry guys) digs into your hips, so uncomfortable. I can't wait for the op!

Cringe, I too have experienced all of the above and it's soul destroying. One that's hasn't been mentioned, small pub/restaurant toilets. First of all you have to 'straddle' the toilet bowl so you can shut the door, then eventually when you do 'sit down' the sanitary bin (sorry guys) digs into your hips, so uncomfortable. I can't wait for the op!

Oh yes:eek: :mad:

Aeroplane loo's aaaaaarrrgghh
I just won't "go" preferring to hold it in.. 10 hrs on several occasions!!
I developed food poisoning on a return flight once. It was such a horrific and horrible experience I simply cannot relive it here as its way too much info

Last edited:
Back