• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have to postpone my op

slimmerkay

I am beyond upset at the moment.

The money for the op was transferred to my bank last week. Only it hasn't arrived! Today was the very final day for it to be in my bank.

Banks have been contacted and the best they can do is have it in my account Monday - my op is Saturday :mad:

If something can go wrong it will go wrong for me :cry:

Oh no, thats a nightmare.

I'm so upset for you. :(

ooo god.... can you not arrange something with the hospital?.. its literally a day sweetpea ring now & see xxx

Have you contacted your provider to see whether they will accept you on Saturday anyway ? If it's a bank error can't they let you draw a cheque for the amount knowing that by the time it is cashed the money will be there ? I wouldn't accept this on face value without a fight...
Good luck xx

The bill is due in two parts. Half for the surgeon for which I can give a cheque. Half to the hospital which has to be cash or debit/credit card on Friday (because cash office closed Saturday). So no I'm afraid Mixxy :(

Oh I dont believe it, what horrible luck! I woould ring the hospital and see if there is any way they can sort it out for you........I really hope you manage to do something hun. X (HUGS) x

oooo holey moley im with rose FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT karen ring up the hospital and explain everything, im sure everything is sorted that end for your op so they wont want changes now... just ring and see sweetpea x

OMG Karen!

Get on the phone and explain.... your bank could confirm payment on Monday via BACS or similar...

Ring and discuss Karen! You still have time to sort this and with the banks...

xxx

If your bank can see the money is in transit in the system and is due in to the account then ask them to provide an emergency overdraft to cover the hospital fee's.

yeh there will be something they can do... yikes imagine a 10000 overdraft! xx

Slimmerkay I am so upset for you. Contact the bank and tell them to recall the lost funds (or whoever has transferred this and get them to send another lot. I work in a bank and if it's sent by BACs it will only take a matter of hours. Alternativly ring the hospital and get tehm to liase with your bank and arrange for them to BAC's it to the hospital on Monday. Oh my God I would not let this go! Have you not soemone who can talk to them on your behalf? This is devestating for you I am sending you a huge hug! Whip some ass girl get on too 'em!!!!!

Linski xxxxx

Thanks everyone. I will see about recalling the transfer tomorrow. I am too upset to ring anyone at the moment :cry:

Thinking of you hun xxxxxxx

I haven't got any good adviced but sending prayers up for you honey, as i can imagine how you are feeling.....Hugs

omg Karen i can't belive it!! Don't give up hope love, as others as said see if hosp can liase with bank etc?? what a nightmare! maybe ask bank for hosp amount as overdraft till monday and give Doctor a chq that wont clear till after money in anyway??
hugs for you and your family as it will be stressful for them too!!

jayne xx

I haven't got any better advice than has been given. But this is just too, too awful. I can't bear it, let alone you. Sending all my love and praying too. xxxxx

Back