• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have to postpone my op

Karen, I had my bypass at the Spire Manchester on Friday, while in the waiting room I noticed that they did 0% finance. I've just checked the Spire website and it says you can get this decision within 2 hours. If all else fails, it may be worth giving them a call.
Medical loans and 0% finance loans, private surgery, cosmetic surgery, plastic surgery

Please let us know how you get on. Take care.

Thanks hun, if need be I will look into that.

How are you doing now?

Karen def speak to Louisa first re Mr Ammori's half of the money, then ask whoever was supposed to transfer the money into your account to give you written confirmation to prove to hospital that they made a mistake and the money will def be in your account by Monday. Good luck hun i'm sure someone must help you i'll keep my fingers crossed xx

get on the phone tomorrow Karen and explain the situation...lets face it the surgeon is not going to want to lose his money on Saturday...
Thinking of you hun x x x x x

I'm crossing my fingers for you Karen, hope it gets sorted tomorrow, be sure to keep us posted xxx

just off to take my little one to school then off to gym but wanted to jump on here and say "good luck" karen and hope they get everything sorted for you!

jayne xx

Well every which way I turn today I get shot down :(

So I've given up. If by some miracle the money goes in tomorrow then great. Otherwise I will telephone tomorrow morning to postpone the op and when it gets done will be up to Mr Ammori I suppose :(

That can't be right, can it ? What are the bank doing about the situation - didn't you say the money should have been in your account days ago ?

i want to ring up for you & give them all a good telling!

I'm sorry this has happened. Its not fair xx

Well every which way I turn today I get shot down :(

So I've given up. If by some miracle the money goes in tomorrow then great. Otherwise I will telephone tomorrow morning to postpone the op and when it gets done will be up to Mr Ammori I suppose :(

Karen I am with you all the way-hoping & praying for that miracle,Juliex

Last edited:
I cant believe between the bank and the hospital they cant sort something out.......its 2010 FGS!!! It seems to me that the bigger the organisation the less they seem to be able to do anything simple! I think its disgusting Karen and I hope you are going to lodge a complaint against whoever is at fault here.
I really feel for you hun if I had the money Id pay it for you till it was sorted out! (HUGS) X

The really annoying thing is Jacqui that I anticipated this. Everything goes wrong with me so I tentatively suggested perhaps the money could be withdrawn from one bank and physically deposited into the other .... INSTANT transfer and no problems.

But it was pointed out that it was a lot of money to withdraw etc etc.

But gosh, I was right ... things went wrong :cry:

How annoying for you! You should have stuck to your instincts and sod what they thought! I do hope that something can be done last minute to let you get the op as planned .........chin up hun ;) x

I'm keeping hopeful for you Karen...

Love and hugs xxx

Karen I am so sorry, but I am not giving up hope yet. I am praying for your miracle. THis feels completely WRONG! Sending hugs as always. xxx

i have a feeling you'll be ok sweetpea, sending huuuuge luck for this to be sorted xxx

Kelly, I have a very strong feeling too... I think the same..... xxx

Ssshhhh - whispering this as I don't want to jinx things but .....

I think it may be sorted and the money may be in tomorrow morning. Although I'm not holding my breath ;)

Back