• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have to postpone my op

ooo karen :(, what has the hospital said?..... forgive me if you have all ready explained xx

im hoping that no news is good news ..... please please pleeeeaaasseeeeee let this be the case!

Still hanging in there and waiting and waiting :(

Talk about the last minute!

Oh and it goes without saying that as soon as I am fit I shall be changing banks :mad:

Aw Karen you poor thing, I cant imagine what you are going through!! Its so cruel keeping you hanging on like this........good Luck hun, still got everything crossed for you here :D X

Oh Karen....I am praying this money comes through...
i am feeling tense just reading these posts..
fingers x
x x x

hope you hear some good news soon shortly you must be going mad! its bad enough for all of us worrying for u hun. if i had the blasted money id lend it to you until yours cleared!

Oh Karen....I am praying this money comes through...
i am feeling tense just reading these posts..
fingers x
x x x

My feelings exactly... ! xxx

Oooooooooooohhh I do hope so hun...... 2 hours to hang on, as if you dont have enough stress lol ...the op will be like a walk in the park for you after all this :D Good luck x

I think you'll need to google "how to reduce blood pressure" lol

im stressed out for you - heres hoping everything works out - keep us posted we all got our fingers crossed for you

chris

Back