• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I have to postpone my op

I've got EVERYTHING crossed for you!!

I've even got my LEGS crossed for you...! That's quite something as it's been impossible until very recently ! :8855:

Couldn't believe what i was reading i was gutted for you. I've got everything crossed to hun, I've got a feeling all's going to be well, good luck xxx

If they hear how upset you are it may help sway them, my bank Yorkshire bank puts mondays transactions through on Saturday, so any moneys due in or out on the Monday are reflected in the balance on Saturday and you can draw against them, could they give you a bankers draught at all. I feel very sorry for you, the dissapointment must be crushing.

I'm still praying Karen. I won't stop until I know it's sorted. xxxxx

Fingers x'd for you xxx

Hope it gets sorted for you.

Rebirth

hope you sort it tomoz hun - ive got everything crossed for you.... you must be in a state of panick eh! money is an evil thing! best of luck hun xxxxxx

keeley my mother in law says the root of all evil is money.... never a truer word said i think..... so its fingers crossed for today sweetpea?... lets us know when you can if its all sorted! everything on me is crossed!!! even my legs ha :)

i reckon you'll be 'a ok' xxxxxx

I have a strong feeling that all is working out well Karen... thinking of you xxx

I hope you get everything sorted, good luck, Karen x

Well no funds in bank this morning :(

I can leave it till about 10am and then I have to postpone the op.

Hubby on phone as I type as I can't trust myself to speak without bursting into tears :cry:

Back