• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I hope all your bums have shrunk!

Aww Caren hun...i'm so pleased all went well with you...you absolutely 100% deserve it after all the support you've given.
Hope you enjoy your new life from now mate.
Take care
Andy xx

Aww Caren hun...i'm so pleased all went well with you...you absolutely 100% deserve it after all the support you've given.
Hope you enjoy your new life from now mate.
Take care
Andy xx
oh Andy, i was so looking forward to us having our ops together :sigh: How are you feeling? hopefully a new date will come next week xxx

Hey Caren, I'm so pleased you finally got your op, it's been such a rollercoaster thread your journey let alone live it lol.

We all have a difficult journey to our surgery.

Anyways my point is, your a great lady, and I'm so thrilled you got your surgery!!!

Welcome to the losers bench you deserve it!!

Wow are you sure this post and not pre op. you're amazing.

Caren your videos just made me giggle away! Brilliant Hun, love the pre-op one with the gown :)

I had my sleeve on the 21st so am totally in your losing camp now, as a fellow 5"2er woop woop!

Nxx

Two days post op!! If it wasn't you id never believe it. Brilliant!!

xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

well- what pain killers were you on mate|? Pretty good stuff lol.
I've shown both these to dh and we've sat giggling. Love your spirit Caren- and , hell, I wish I could dance like that xxx

oh Andy, i was so looking forward to us having our ops together :sigh: How are you feeling? hopefully a new date will come next week xxx

Yeah i know mate...would've been good.I'm feeling so much better thank god.Could hardly lift me head of the pillow last Tuesday:sigh:...As it stands i'm waiting for another appointment to see the surgeon..and then he'll give me a date then...The let6ters in the post according to a nurse i spoke to on Friday so should get it this week...But as i say, it won't be a date for my surgery,but a date to see the surgeon...so probably be another couple of months:cry:
Glad you're ok though hun :D

Andy cx

OMG! I can't believe that's you post-op - I'd say that 'I'll have what ever you're on' but apparently you're just high on life.

With just over 3 weeks to go I've started to ponder how I'm going to feel post-op but I'm not so worried now, thanks x

newcy said:
OMG! I can't believe that's you post-op - I'd say that 'I'll have what ever you're on' but apparently you're just high on life.

With just over 3 weeks to go I've started to ponder how I'm going to feel post-op but I'm not so worried now, thanks x

Glad to be of service :)

from me phone :D

Miss Tickle said:
well- what pain killers were you on mate|? Pretty good stuff lol.
I've shown both these to dh and we've sat giggling. Love your spirit Caren- and , hell, I wish I could dance like that xxx

Lol I've had no pain killers at all mate. I did it all on reiki xxx

Caren said:
Lol I've had no pain killers at all mate. I did it all on reiki xxx

You defo need to start up your own reiki practice. You have beautiful energy :)

You defo need to start up your own reiki practice. You have beautiful energy :)
Thanks Fuffs, the last full body massage i did, i turned on my reiki. When i finished he said wow, thats the best one yet, he felt amazing, when i told him what i'd done he was really impressed and paid me extra lol I felt really good too :)
Id love to Reiki you, you would be so open to it :) xxx

Hey Fuffs whats happened on the scale front this week you bin weighed yet?

Karen love the last bit of your last post sounds quite kinky, well the way my mind works it does, have a lovely day ladies am off to work shortky so don't want toooo gooooo.xx want to stay home and go in my gardenxx

Caren said:
Thanks Fuffs, the last full body massage i did, i turned on my reiki. When i finished he said wow, thats the best one yet, he felt amazing, when i told him what i'd done he was really impressed and paid me extra lol I felt really good too :)
Id love to Reiki you, you would be so open to it :) xxx

Wow! Beautiful! I am attuned to Tera Mai reiki level one and some other energy healing systems. But don't use them (naughty I know). I better get my head in gear xxx

I am being weighed at 4.20 today Chrisa :) I will test on my scales before I go so I know what mine are on the tiles compared to the hospitals. I want to have my century AND be under 20st lol. Not much to ask :D xxx

Wow! Beautiful! I am attuned to Tera Mai reiki level one and some other energy healing systems. But don't use them (naughty I know). I better get my head in gear xxx

I am being weighed at 4.20 today Chrisa :) I will test on my scales before I go so I know what mine are on the tiles compared to the hospitals. I want to have my century AND be under 20st lol. Not much to ask :D xxx
woohoo good luck with weighing!!! And yes, use your reiki, it has worked wonders with me lol xxx

Caren said:
woohoo good luck with weighing!!! And yes, use your reiki, it has worked wonders with me lol xxx

Your dance 2 days post op is a good example for me! My mate who had a sleeve was like she would never move without pain again at 2 data post op! X

And thanks xxx

If energy out vs energy in is what makes you slim Caren's gonna become a supermodel:eek:

Yvessa said:
If energy out vs energy in is what makes you slim Caren's gonna become a supermodel:eek:

Lol!!!! Love it!!!

Back