• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I know this sounds silly but....

Bonita

Has anyone else noticed how hard chairs seem when you start losing the weight or is it just me?

Hubby pointed out that I seemed to be doing a lot of moaning about how hard everything is and he's right. I've lost my cushion and am feeling this boney bottom now :eek:

yup i suffer from a boney bum as well very uncomfy !

my bums got bony again, i sat on the floor waiting for my sons swimming lesson and when i got up my bum killed without my extra padding
sewingbelle

Hahaha - yeah I get this too, its horrid yet exciting at the same time! Hahaha

Well my arse is still well padded, sadly in the wrong places and I haven't been able to sit comfy for more than a few minutes for months and my bum does hurt like chuff at times

All offers to kiss it better gratefully accepted, please form an orderly queue...........................What no one? :D:D:D

Well my arse is still well padded, sadly in the wrong places and I haven't been able to sit comfy for more than a few minutes for months and my bum does hurt like chuff at times

All offers to kiss it better gratefully accepted, please form an orderly queue...........................What no one? :D:D:D

Ahhhhh hahahahahahah - you wish ;)

Now you've all got me thinking............

When I'm post op and way on my road to goal...will I still be saying.........DOES MY BUM:massmoon: LOOK BIG IN THIS!

And just a little suggestion for the newly found scrawny butts ;)
41pNTe0cukL._AA280_.jpg

Now you've all got me thinking............

When I'm post op and way on my road to goal...will I still be saying.........DOES MY BUM:massmoon: LOOK BIG IN THIS!

And just a little suggestion for the newly found scrawny butts ;)
41pNTe0cukL._AA280_.jpg

:eek: :kissass::roofles::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:
Love the cushion on the bum part very funny lol

Can't wait to have that problem....lol x

Warning warning warning Will Robinson TMI ALERT TMI ALERT :D:D:D

Back