• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I know this sounds silly but....

I have always had a boney bum so was suprised thats its so noticeable how much i have lost from my derriere - all of my trousers sag at the back. So not a good look!

Considering I have always had a J Lo/Beyonce bum, I will be thrilled if my bum gets smaller.

I have completely lost my padding and have to seriously move around in my chair to keep my butt from going numb at times. I end up shifting my weight to my thigh bone and leaning to the side in order to avoid the dreaded numb butt! But it is tiny price to pay for being able to wear skinny jeans or leggings without having to have on a top that goes practically to my knees to cover my stomach/hips/bum!

Nic:D

I was driving from Liverpool today and had to keep shifting in the car seat! My ass was killing! I had been in a 3 hour meeting too so it was prob summat to do with that! Hahaha

yep i too have bbs. i have become a right wriggle bum and if ive been sat for a long time dread getting up as it hurts like hell.

Back