• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i look like s**t

bridiegeorge

i am my own worst enemy, just spent the last hour getting ready to go to a barbecue. now i wont go, told my husband i didnt feel great, and am not a burger hotdog fan, but the truth is i look like s**t, when i got dressed before i looked in the mirror i felt ok then i looked really looked and my god i just cant go, he left 30 mins ago then rang to say that "there is salad and pasta and why dont i come down" he doesnt understand my problem, so now am sat here in tears feeling awful. stupid arent i?

I really feel for you darling and I have been there many times. I guess you need to ask yourself whether spending some time with people who care about you would make you feel worse than you do right now.

Hope you feel better soon.

yh, are the ppl there ppl you care about or just casual friends? perhaps good company would make you feel better?

Hun i understand 100% how you feel i have done the same thing so many times, 2 many times, but like what Karlos said if you are going somewhere and u r amongst family and friends they are just going to be happy that went.
Pls dont follow in my footsteps and dont go out as u r so unhappy what you see, i have done that for 6 yrs now and turned into a recluse and now its hard for me to break they cycle.
Hope u feel a bit happier soon, sending you a (((((big hug)))))

i can only repeat wat the others have said if the ppl at the bbq are family and freinds well they know you dont they , they know wat you look like and they will be wating for you not posh spice or some souper moble but you bridie who they know and love. go and enjoy yourself you are entiteld to as much as anyone else and i bet you wont be the only one who looked in the mirror and didnt like wat she saw . wash your face ,put on some lippy , hold your head up high cause your as good as anyone there.say to yourself im me and if you dont like wat you see tough. easy to say i know but its wa i have to do all the time because i feel just the same as you . hugs.......kath

I have been there so many times and i am sorry you are feeling so bad, i too think if you can manage you should try and go if they are good friends cause being on your own in the house will give you too much time to think. Hope you feel better soon xx

thank you all so much, i am going. have washed face and re-done make up and am off. isnt it weird that some kind words from people i dont even know can make me feel better. it had better be good tonight or i can blame you lot Ha HA. again thanks i would have been miserable sat here all evening. Bridie XX

Great choice knock em dead baby xxxx

thank you all so much, i am going. have washed face and re-done make up and am off. isnt it weird that some kind words from people i dont even know can make me feel better. it had better be good tonight or i can blame you lot Ha HA. again thanks i would have been miserable sat here all evening. Bridie XX

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Have a fab time and have a drink on me :D:D:D:D

Can i come with you? No one has asked me to go to a bbq so i'm staying in tonight.
Have a good time..sue

Great choice knock em dead baby xxxx

Karlos you smoothie you lol

Am so glad you went to the ball cinderella.

People who know us and love don't want to see us for what we are wearing, or what size our ass'es are, they want to see us because they love us, they're interested in how we are. You sound like a lovely woman and your OH sounds great, he's purposely checked out the food so he can tell you there is something healthy you can have to eat.

Please don't let your size keep you at home again, grab hold of your man and go out and enjoy life and family n friends...

It's excellent practice for when you have your surgery and start losing weight, you'll be such a party animal then xx

Hope you had a good night. I decided a long time ago that regardless of my size, shape and weight that i was going to enjoy life and not let it stop me going out. I am who i am and if others dont like it that is tough. Even now 10 stone lighter there are parts of me i dont like but im learning to so others will have to do the same.
Take every opportunity you get otherwise life will pass you by.
take care
carole

Been there sweetie so I can empathise so much...I did the exact same thing last night when my lovely hubby wanted to take me out...Nothing fits me was my excuse...(he tells me to buy clothes all the time but I hate shopping right now too) I would love to know how the BBQ went...I hope you had a lovely time.

(((hugs)))

Back