• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I look so old!

Peterborough Guy

Luton and Dunstable
I was shocked today when I saw a close up pic of my face, I look so old now.

I guess when I was bigger my skin was filled out but now my skin is saggy and it has aged me.

Anyone think this about themselves.

Attachments

• image-587370809.jpg
    image-587370809.jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 141
Hi there peterboroughguy

Been wondering about that as I've always looked young for my age but I guess if theres less fat in my face then I'm going to get saggy looking. Just reminded me of sadsack cat which was an old childrens program years ago. Well theres nought sad about this sack lol.

I've found Liz Earle products to be particularly good for mature skin and they have a mens range too :)

Dandelions

I was shocked today when I saw a close up pic of my face, I look so old now.

I guess when I was bigger my skin was filled out but now my skin is saggy and it has aged me.

Anyone think this about themselves.

Oh Gary :rolleyes: get a grip, man :eek: even if you looked ancient (which you don't by the way :)) it would still be preferable to where you came from :p I also look older than I did, but being medication, pain & fat free is surely worth it ... not to mention the added years we have to look forward to when we really WILL look old :p you are just having a bad patch, chuckles & will come through it as you have before ... multi mwah's xxx :)

Better to look old than to look like Mr Potato head :D

*Did it make you smile, even a tiny bit?

You are being daft!! You look gorgeous!! I am sure we all notice our own imperfections far more than anyone else does. So stop being so hard on yourself..... I would ;)

Back