• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Wrap

Hi, signed up to this site last year but haven't really been on. Turned down for surgery on NHS so am going the private route. Going to Czech Republic with cosmetic bliss for a wrap and gallbladder removal on 19th May. Any advice would be most welcome x

Start weight 119.4 kg been going to gym and dieting have lost 4.3 kg (9.5lbs) in 2 weeks hoping to lose another stone before op. Target weight 57 kg or am I being too optimistic?

Hi Bernadette and welcome :) I am not sure about the weight loss stats for the wrap but there are a few on here post-wrap who should be able to help with your queries that are doing well with weight loss. Good luck with your journey.

Hi, signed up to this site last year but haven't really been on. Turned down for surgery on NHS so am going the private route. Going to Czech Republic with cosmetic bliss for a wrap and gallbladder removal on 19th May. Any advice would be most welcome x

Start weight 119.4 kg been going to gym and dieting have lost 4.3 kg (9.5lbs) in 2 weeks hoping to lose another stone before op. Target weight 57 kg or am I being too optimistic?

OMG You are making the best decision of your life.I went through CB and they are first class. You will absolutely not find better in the business. Dr Cierney is much more experienced then the other surgeons doing the procedure.

Have a look through my album. I am exactly a year out. Left a size 32 now a 12!!!! You will have no regrets...

I was sleeved by Dr Cierny in January and was really impressed by him and his surgical team. CB provided fantastic pre and post op support. Highly recommend them. You will be in very good hands.

Back