• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I`m gutted surgery put back .

margaretmc

Hi everybody
I just phoned Charing Cross to see if all was ok and Debbie told me its been put back till the 1st of Dec . I`m gutted but what can you do lol the is no surgery getting done on the 10th of Nov . But on the good side the is another person going over on the same day lol . So its chin up and I`ll be able to loose a bit more weight by then . Take care .
Margaret xx

Its not much of a delay and you will be able to lose a wee bit more weight beforehand which will make you fitter for the op and you will still be done by Christmas and back on solids if my calculations are correct so you can still have a bit of turkey! Chin up!

Hi everybody
I just phoned Charing Cross to see if all was ok and Debbie told me its been put back till the 1st of Dec . I`m gutted but what can you do lol the is no surgery getting done on the 10th of Nov . But on the good side the is another person going over on the same day lol . So its chin up and I`ll be able to loose a bit more weight by then . Take care .
Margaret xx

What a lovely, positive, attitude Margaret. Fingers crossed for the 1st December xx

Aaaw sorry to hear that hun, but you might have an op buddy like I did, and that's ace!:D

Aww sorry to hear Margaret but its not that far away, and plus side as you said you got a buddy to go with...
wish I'd have had one lol would have saved me reading my book in 3 days flat lol

Not too far away, keep up the positive attitude and it will be here before you know it :D

So sorry to read about the delay but as Sally (Candie) says - the benefits of having an op buddy are fabulous and has been great for me!

Lx

So sorry to read about the delay but as Sally (Candie) says - the benefits of having an op buddy are fabulous and has been great for me!

Lx
awww and me too:kissass::kissass::D

Margaret I'm sorry to hear this sweetheart but hey you've waited this long so a couple of weeks longer is nothing compared to the couple of years. You have the right attitude to it too. There is nothing you can do apart from wait till the day.So hang on in there and everything will turn out right for you.Big hugs Margaretxxxxx

Sorry to hear that hun but it'll be here before you know it!! Plus it'll give you a little bit more time to get all of your Christmas shopping done before the rush!!! Do you know the other person having the op? Is it someone from here????

Good luck!!!

xxxxxx

Keep looking at the positives Marg :) It will all be worth it :) xxx

Well done for staying positive Margaret, the 1st Dec will come round soon enough! :D
Cuppa xx

Sorry to hear that hun but it'll be here before you know it!! Plus it'll give you a little bit more time to get all of your Christmas shopping done before the rush!!! Do you know the other person having the op? Is it someone from here????

Good luck!!!

xxxxxx
No Meggie I don`t know them but I would think they will be at the waiting loung at the airport hun . It will be great to meet someone else from here . Take care .
Margaret xx

So sorry to hear you have been delayed. Still a few more days are not going to be too painful. Not only that, I will be in a fitter state to be able to come in and see you! Maybe you don't see that as a benefit though. :D

sorry to hear your news Margaret, but pleased you have taken it so positively.

December will soon be here hun. xx

poor Margaret, I am so sorry to hear about your deley. I will be seeing Mr.Amhed this Friday..would you like me to slap him?? ...oh please! I won't hurt him.

I know how hard this journey has been for you. You have waited longer than all the other Irish patients due to the extra tests. All I can say is the wait dissapointing but it will be wonderful to have a surgery buddy.

Let me know via e-mail the hotel you are staying in and I will try to pop down to visit you.

keep smiling girl !

Back