• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

i was scared then ok now 3days 2 go feels like im having a breakdown

debbie thank you for your advice i think i jumped the gun a little the pain has gone now just hope it doesnt come back that hurt to be fair lol dont worry bout the toilet thing i havent been for over a week lol
brad xx

I am glad your pain has gone :D mine is getting there slowly but after such a big op you cant ignore any pain, just in case! I got mine checked before I dosed up on painkillers as I didnt want to mask a potential problem, thankfully I can mask it as much as I can now till it goes away lol.

My bruising is still coming out and I am going a nice shade of yellow where my cannulas were lol x

i think i was lucky i didnt have any bruising but i had the pain i hope u do 2 feel better soon im sure u will much love brad xx

Thanks Brad, I dont have a huge amount and the only pain I have got is on my right side so where I actually had the op I have no pain, how strange is that eh, I am getting better each day so hopefully in a day or 2 I will be back to normal and then learn how to eat properly.

This is the start of our new lives

im glad your not in alot of pain everyday is easier i think its such a great feeling to look forward to the rest of our lifes especially where food wont rule us
brad xx

Thanks, and yes I totally agree, its now learning how to eat to live rather than live to eat. Good luck with your loss xx

hey all havent been on for a couple of days i have had a bad 2 days really im not feeling hungry but the craving for food has really rising its head it really got to me and i even thought about chewing food and spitting it out i feel so ashamed that i even thought that but i feel alot better 2day been for a brisk walk in the gorjus sunshine has anyone else suffered with cravings
much love brad xx

Hi brad. Yes we all think about food like that and you are no different, it because you have been told you can't any so then you crave it all the more.

Since having the op I haven't been hungry but I longed to be able to put something in my mouth that had flavour, even now I cant wait for the mush but i am not hungry at all.

Keep strong you can do it xx

i know that feeling lol im still not hungry and its been 2 weeks 2day since my op i hope your doing well but ur right about being told your not allowed u do want it even more lol
brad xx

Hi Brad you're doing great mate, don't worry about the odd craving, it's early days and it's just your head having a strop ! It'll soon get used to your new regime and don't be surprised to find yourself craving new stuff, healthy stuff LOL ! I'm 10 months out now and was a complete chocoholic before, but am not really fussed about it now. I do buy an occasional bar of NAS choc but am happy to have a couple of squares and a bar will last me a week LOL!

We all feel the same Brad and it's a natural response Angel... don't worry... we are at your side... and in the very same boat!

Love and hugs xxx

You are doing really well brad, i think its quite normal what you are thinking. I sometimes fancy foods and im not even hungry..crazy isnt it.
But iv spent a life time eating when im not hungry so its going to take a while to stop this happening...i go for a drink instead.
Dont know whats happening to my weight loss this week not showing anything so far...better not stall so early on.haha. xxx

thank u all i feel much better 2day ur all right it takes time to adjust i cant wait to get back to a bit of normality hope everyone is ok
brad xx
ps i thought i would tell everyone i did buy a tefal actifry and they are so worth the money i havent eaten anything my self yet but my partner said the food out of it was amazing and my son ate all of his tea up (well worth the money then lol)

You are doing so well Brad, I think the mental part is the hardest bit but your mind will catch up eventually :D Looks like the actifry is a good buy, good job really as its expensive :D XX

Lovely reading your posts here.
Lynne xx

I was the same before my op i was so afraid but after the op you loose all intrest in food and drink and i am very rarely hungry go with it you gonna be fine

yeah i am not hungry at all really its just the wanting of food that takes time to adjust to really but im sure everyday will get easier
brad xx

Rose, can I ask what NAC chocolate is? Seen it mentioned a couple of times.

Brad - you are doing fantastic - your posts inspire me and I cant wait to be posting my own in the future months x

Back