• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I will be the exception......

loubyl00

I want to shrink!
I will be the exception to rhe rule!

Last night I just got the thought that I will always be fat, even though I had a bypass 10 days ago.

I have been fat for so long I just cant imagine being any other way.

I have seen lots of people on here loose loads of weight and I just cant seem to believe it will happen for me too. :cry:

oh hun, is this the post op blues?.....how can you NOT lose weight in the short term? long term, you could scupper your chances, but i think when the weight starts falling of you, your outlook will be a lot more positive xxx

I have the very same feelings as you, been big forever and cant see the thinner picture. Lets hope were both wrong,didnt go through this for nothing!!
Kim x

This time in a year you'll wonder why you got so stressed! It's going to happen, you'll see the 1lbs fall of and soon they'll be stones and then the new you. It's a process not a destination, enjoy the view!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

cheer up lovely, you will lose weight and you will look back at this thread and think...omg was that really me!!
The first week i thought... poo ive just had this massive op and is it for nothing.... but hey 5 stone lighter and im thinking...ooh actually i can do this.... and so you will xxx

I felt exactly the same, I thought hoping for a size 16 was optimistic, now I'm a size 10. Let yourself believe it can happen but more importantly that you deserve for it to happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

You'll get there hun - just stay positive and you'll be reaping the rewards in no time x

It IS going to happen.
It HAS already started.
It WILL carry on.
xxxxxxx
Lynne x

Ofcourse it will happen to you too!Before you know it you will be lashing you big sizes in a charity bag and treating yourself to new clobber.I have always had weight on me and have just bought a 14/16 all in one ski suit in red!Never thought I would of done that ever.I was size 26 and like you couldnt begin to accept I too could be slim!Maz x

Last night I just got the thought that I will always be fat, even though I had a bypass 10 days ago.

I have seen lots of people on here loose loads of weight and I just cant seem to believe it will happen for me too. :cry:

Nothing quite like positive thinking, and this is nothing quite like positive thinking LOL

We all felt this way worry not you'll be fine if you follow the rules, if you don't you wont if you do you will

I know I can follow the rules. I couldn't have gone through all this to not follow the rules! Its too important to me. So in that case, I should loose weight!

xxxxx

I know how you feel. Although I am still waiting for my surgery the thought that one day I will be alot small seems like a dream!!

Best of luck with your journey hun

Kim xx

I know I can follow the rules. I couldn't have gone through all this to not follow the rules! Its too important to me. So in that case, I should loose weight!

Yeppers

Back