• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

If in doubt....

JO28172

For any of you thinking will this really work for you, here's a few reasons to spur you on following my recent hol abroad
1. Airplane seat....my OH could overspill onto me for once, the tray pulled down with room to spare and belt...,well it could have been cut in half!
2. The heat....could have easily managed without deodorant, didn't sweat once, yet was mid 30's..,bizarre!
3. Photos...yes...i was in every pic being taken and full length shots too, (and bikini ones)
4. Attention...to have a bloke tell my OH to keep hold of my hand as i looked stunning...OMG!
5. Horse safari..the horses legs didn't buckle from my excess weight!
6. Poolside...you can be the one to sit on the side of the pool not caring what others think and can walk over to the pool bar without having to cover up..!
I'm sure this list could go on and on but for now believe it can happen...it can it does it will :)

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Attachments

• image-1922409553.jpg
    image-1922409553.jpg
    424 KB · Views: 349
  • image-2012246286.jpg
    image-2012246286.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 322
  • image-3285608580.jpg
    image-3285608580.jpg
    482.3 KB · Views: 331
  • image-1975806794.jpg
    image-1975806794.jpg
    319.7 KB · Views: 306

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like you had a lovely holiday, you look fantastic and very brown for a blondie lol *jealous* I just get more and more freckles!

Do you go to Turkey every year? x

Sharonimo

Sleeve to Bypass
You look fab, Jo -- very inspirational post and photos !!

top_kat

I'll take the no extender belt on the plane if nothing else LOL

JO28172

Mazza said:
Looks like you had a lovely holiday, you look fantastic and very brown for a blondie lol *jealous* I just get more and more freckles!

Do you go to Turkey every year? x

thx all and yes turkey every year although different places! that being said my OH has morocco in his head....time to work on him though! just about got to grips with the lingo in turkey, I'd have to start all over again with Arabic...he can't do this to me lol!

tracyt84

u look fab jo,loving the pics xx

JO28172

Thanks x

caroline4013

Hi Jo,

I wrote you a long post last night on here but just noticed it hasn't worked!

I just wanted to say you look absolutely amazing in all of your photos and I have to say that 3 of your NSV's would be mine too......having photos taken, walking just from my sunbed to the edge of a pool without a sarong and finally getting hot and bothered (sweaty!!!) because of the extra weight I'm carrying!!!
I have a few questions if you don't mind.........
Do you have any saggy skin since losing weight, as it doesn't look like it from your photos?
What are now your staple foods?
Do you still have fills, or do you stop going once you have found restriction???
Thanks

Caroline x

lottie:)

You look fantastic and as I was reading different reasons to have a band I could see myself it every point. I can't wait to loose this weight your an inspiration x

amanda577

Just found this thread!! Your pictures are inspirational jo, you look amazing!! xx

JO28172

caroline4013 said:
Hi Jo,

I wrote you a long post last night on here but just noticed it hasn't worked!

I just wanted to say you look absolutely amazing in all of your photos and I have to say that 3 of your NSV's would be mine too......having photos taken, walking just from my sunbed to the edge of a pool without a sarong and finally getting hot and bothered (sweaty!!!) because of the extra weight I'm carrying!!!
I have a few questions if you don't mind.........
Do you have any saggy skin since losing weight, as it doesn't look like it from your photos?
What are now your staple foods?
Do you still have fills, or do you stop going once you have found restriction???
Thanks

Caroline x

Same here, my reply cancelled so you now get an abbreviated version lol....grr!
Saggy skin-bit of a bat wing and a c-section belly so no itsy bitsy bikini but otherwise it's all good, it could be because I started at 17st or because I exercised religiously from day 1 or both? I'm lucky in that respect tho as its nothing severe.
Staple foods-carnivore :) meat meat and more meat! Lol but I never have rice pasta bread or spuds....really have taken a dislike to carbs due to the damage they do to your body! If only I'd educated myself sooner! Everything now gets bulked up with salad. Post hol I've a strange addiction to corned beef n cold hot dog sausages :) don't ask :) guess I've had enough shish kebabs :D
I've not had a fill since June and if I eat the right foods it feels adequately restricted for now.....sweet stuff (my Achilles heel) always slides down regardless but that's part of the band downside, I'm due my 1yr review in oct so I'll see what they say then but for now it feels just right...if I choose wisely! Otherwise a tub of Ben n Jerrys will get demolished without problem :D
Hope that helps but feel free to bombard with questions, happy to help all of you if I can xx

JO28172

littlemissthin said:
You look amazing jo! Very inspirational :) how much have you lost?? Xx

Thx Hun.... 98lb if I don't include the excess gained on holiday! Oops!

blob

Wow u look bloody brilliant, those pics have just confirmed that i really want to do this. Bring on 6th nov xx

JO28172

blob said:
Wow u look bloody brilliant, those pics have just confirmed that i really want to do this. Bring on 6th nov xx

Woooo hoooo! It's a stressful yet fantastic journey :D

slothey

You look absolutely fantastic and are an absolute inspiration for all of us who are working towards similar goals.
May I ask your advice with regards to exercise? What exactly was your exercise plan since your surgery? How many times a week/what kind of exercises did you get up to to optimize the weight loss? I am 3 weeks post-op and have been told not to start exercising until 4 weeks have passed - but I am trying to get a plan together to get the ball rolling once I hit 4 weeks.

Many thanks,

S x