• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Im all done just need to get better !

krazykelly

big boned
Hi all, got home last night had a really rough few days but all went well !

I will post my diary of events later when Im up to up but at the mo I feel really weak :(

thanks to blonde moment (Di) you gave me a real lift when I was in HDU :D

but the really great thing is I got on the scales this morning and have lost 9lb since tues :party0049:

Making a total since the pre opp diet to 18 lbs Wow how good is that !

any way will post more details later hope every one who has had their surgery this week gets well soon and wishing you all a speedy recovery Kel x

Congratulations hun!!! Hope things continue to get better!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done on the weight loss hun, and hope you feel better asap:DRest up x;)

Glad you are OK, welcome to the losers bench xxx

Congrats Kelly hope u have a speedy and a pain free recovery and get lots of rest xxx

well done hun.

i was thinking of you xxx

hey Kel glad your home and on the way to recovering
Well done on your weight loss, now step away from the scales and get some rest :D

Congratulations!

xxx

Congratulations Kelly. Look forward to reading all about it when you are feeling up to it.

Congrats on joining the losing side!

Hi Kelly

Sorry you had a bit of a rough ride, but your home now and well on your way to a full recovery and loads of weight loss.

Wishing you a very speedy pain free recovery...Can't wait to hear about your journey.

(((hugs)))

Hi Kelly

Glad to see you back on home and on Mini`s ,:wow: well done for the weight loss so far,i weighed heavier when i came out than before i went in lol.

Thanku for the thanx on your post,but like i said before anytime your not sure about something send me a text and if i can help i will.:D

Just take it easy and speedy recovery.

xxx

Back