• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Op Done, now to get better, love you all xx

k8y bear

Fair Fat and over Fourty!
Hi everybody, thought i'd better get the comp out and say thanks to everybody, love you all sooooooooooooo much.
Poor Damien hasn't been able to do anything as he has been so worried,
Had the op Sunday, which went well, but my TOTM started on Sat and was soo awfull by sunday/Monday and the op made it a lot worse i had been loosing so much blood i couln't satnd up.
My blood preasure has been through the roof and i couldn't keep anything down, i collapsed on Tuesday and had to have an ECG and reconnected up to a drip, Got sent home today but still finding it difficult to stand for more than a few minutes as i go all dizzy. The pain...i'm sorry my lovely's.....for me is unbloody real!!! Have actually thought what the hell have you done!! But i know it will get better, i just wish i could tolerate more fluids, but its early days, not having nearly enough fluids as yet, but i'll get there.
Thankyou all, i will be back sometime over the next few days, still feeling poopie, love you all though. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So pleased to hear you are home. Sounds like you had a rough time but it should only get easier now :D Take care and dont overdo things, you need to heal ...... XX

plenty of rest for you and i hope you feel a bit stronger each day...your through the worse..well done to you..carolx

hi good to know your back and on the road to recovery, oh dear it me on the 28th an wondering now sure you will be fine and the pain will be a blur once the stones start falling. Congratulations on your new duddy (the band) are you going to give it a name? you will be my marker from mow on as i can follow and get advice from you and all the others. question the filler thing where have they put that and can you feel it when you touch yourself (well you know what i mean .... lol)

get well soon and hang on in there!

congrats on the surgery huni, sorry it wasnt all plain sailing, but from now on hopefully it will be a good recovery. its funny but a lot of the girls seem to get their totm around the time of the op dont they, its really weird that. just make sure you get plenty of rest, with regular little walks round, and most important of all, try to keep sipping, it really does help. keep us posted of how your doing. well done. hugs n snugs dawny x

Congratulations on your surgery, im sure you will soon be feeling much better, dont rush things.
Take care
Jayne x

Congratulations on your surgery but sorry you've had it bad so far.

Take time out to recover and then enjoy your losses :)

Great to see you back in good spirits, the pain will soon be a memory and you'll be dropping the lbs. Take it easy and let your body heal now xx

Aww Kate.

I do hope you get stronger by the day... that sounds horrendous... please get stronger soon and sending love and hugs your way...

Take good care Angel xxx

morning sweetpea,glad to see you back, but wishing you a speedy recovery xxxxx

glad your back home as you said it will get better and the pain will go better with each day but you have done it well done

Hi Katie
Welcome home hun, sorry you have had a rough time so far. Make sure you keep taking your painkillers and get plenty of rest. Just keep sipping the fluids hun and you will soon be able to take more on board. Sending you lots of big but gentle hugs to wish you a speedy recovery xx

Glad your home hun,the pain will get less everyday but it takes time hun,keep sipping xx

Glad to see you back.
It will get better day by day I promise.
Take it easy x

:)Great news that you're home at last-sorry you had a rough ride
Update us when you feel up to it
Take care & keep sip,sip,sipping:)

Lovely to hear from you K8y. heres to a quick and smooth recovery now the worst is over. Big hugs....
Linski xxx

Hi everybody, thought i'd better get the comp out and say thanks to everybody, love you all sooooooooooooo much.
Poor Damien hasn't been able to do anything as he has been so worried,
Had the op Sunday, which went well, but my TOTM started on Sat and was soo awfull by sunday/Monday and the op made it a lot worse i had been loosing so much blood i couln't satnd up.
My blood preasure has been through the roof and i couldn't keep anything down, i collapsed on Tuesday and had to have an ECG and reconnected up to a drip, Got sent home today but still finding it difficult to stand for more than a few minutes as i go all dizzy. The pain...i'm sorry my lovely's.....for me is unbloody real!!! Have actually thought what the hell have you done!! But i know it will get better, i just wish i could tolerate more fluids, but its early days, not having nearly enough fluids as yet, but i'll get there.
Thankyou all, i will be back sometime over the next few days, still feeling poopie, love you all though. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hia Sweety
it's so good to hear from you. I've missed you and been thinking about you every day. I'm so sorry to hear what a rough time you've been having. My TOTM began 1 day post-op too! I think it must be the hormones and the mucking about, it seems to happen to just about everyone (who's a woman of course! LOL) yuck!

it sounds like we've both had a rough time one way and another. know exactly what you mean about getting the fluids down, believe me...but I'm 10 days post-op today and IT IS getting a bit better ever day.

Hang on in there honey. I thought, "what have I done?" too but as I'm beginning to feel better, I'm also feeling much happier about it all. And though I haven't been weighed yet, I can already see a difference in how my clothes are fitting, which is exciting!

Sending much love and hugs
Take it easy honey

Charis xxx

Back