• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm counting down to the new 'sleeved' me!!

Hello love...yes I'm good thanks, how are you doing? I go in tomorrow!!! Blimey it's come around quick!! Xx

Good stuff! So in tomorrow, surgery tomorrow or Monday?

I'm ok, I hit my 5 stone target by July 2nd, so that was good. I came in at 5 stone 2lbs.

Switched to "normal" foods yesterday, which has resulted in a bit of a dicky tummy today, as I expected. Still, I'm stable at 106.6kg today, so it's okay.

Wishing you a fab weekend and all the very best for your surgery! xxx

Fento1 so are you on pre op diet. I see you had carrot sticks to nibble on between meals . Im thinking once i start my liquid diet can i do this also as im a picker . As my pre op diet says can only have 2table spoon of vegs a day with my one meal or salad. Just wondering in order to keep off those hunger pangs. As i thinkI'm going to find it difficult. All the best in your journey.

Sharona can you not do the milk/yogurt from heartlands I found that easy 1 pint milk 8 to 10 yogurts a day I bought icelands own brand very low calorie so could get 10 in but I stuck to 6 so 2 at each mealtime with option for the other 4 if I wanted and made milky coffee/options hot choc with the pint of milk

Good luck for tomorrow

It's all done! Got home this afternoon...absolutely shattered so will post more tomorrow but so pleased it's all sorted xxx

Sharona can you not do the milk/yogurt from heartlands I found that easy 1 pint milk 8 to 10 yogurts a day I bought icelands own brand very low calorie so could get 10 in but I stuck to 6 so 2 at each mealtime with option for the other 4 if I wanted and made milky coffee/options hot choc with the pint of milk
sorry didn't see this message till now. Im nit a lover of milk . Im going to do the two slim fast meals a day with the 300cal meal of an eve. Hoping i can chew on carrot sticks between meals???? Do you think thats ok?

Not sure the slim fast they gave me was just shakes and soups I couldnt do that as it dont agree with me I would ask when you see them or give them a call

Feeling great Fento :)

Was a little tired last week but nothing a wee Sunday nap couldn't cure! Back to work and sometimes I have to remind myself I'd anything done at all :p

I've lost 18kgs so far which is great, but it has slowed for now xx

Hey, how are you getting on? X

Hey Fento!!

How are you? I'm doing fantastic :) 5st7 down now and feel so good. The only downside has been the hairloss- have you had any?

How are you getting on hun?!xx

Hey Fento!!

How are you? I'm doing fantastic :) 5st7 down now and feel so good. The only downside has been the hairloss- have you had any?

How are you getting on hun?!xx

Gosh well done you!! I bet you feel great. Tough wood I've had minimum hair loss, no more than loosing strands when brushing etc. I have very thick hair anyway so hoping it won't matter if it continues. Is yours quite extreme then? My hair dresser suggested I take zinc to help protect my hair...maybe try that? Got mine from Holland and Barrett xx

Well I went to fat fighters last night and was gutted to see I'd gained 3lbs. I'm having a bit of an issue with crisps. I've been having them regularly and sometimes more than 1 packet. Absolutely stupid. I'm banishing them from now on because I obviously can't limit myself.

While I'm on a confession session I also had a portion of McDonald's chips on Monday day and some of those mozzarella sticks. Well I felt dreadful afterwards, it was stuck in my chest and I felt I was going to be sick in a service users house. How stupid.

And lastly, wine. It's been making an appearance mid week (I devoured a bottle last night because I was fed up with the 3 lb gain) that's got to stop too!!

Feel so ashamed with myself. But on the other hand this is a reality check.

I was 19st 5lbs which I was so thrilled with but now I'm 19st 8lbs :(

Back