• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I'm new! From the north east

Juicey1984

Hi
Just joined today, starting my WLS journey and would love to chat to people on the way. I've opted to go private so I have my first consultant appointment next Tuesday, been told I can choose my operation date so looking at the middle of October. I'm very very excited and nervous, it's such a lot of money but I'm ready to start my new life! I have about 12 st to loose. Anyone else starting their journey.

Bling Babe

Hi
Just joined today, starting my WLS journey and would love to chat to people on the way. I've opted to go private so I have my first consultant appointment next Tuesday, been told I can choose my operation date so looking at the middle of October. I'm very very excited and nervous, it's such a lot of money but I'm ready to start my new life! I have about 12 st to loose. Anyone else starting their journey.
Hiya, I’m 1 yr 14 weeks post-op but wanted to stop by to say hi and welcome, best advice from me is research research research and then research some more, try to read as many diaries as you can and keep posting, once you reach 100 posts you will have access to the bronze diary section which is not shown on “google” etc it is where a lot of us have put our diaries.
Good luck keep in touch x

Parsnip

Hi
Hi and welcome to the site. I'm having my operation next week. When you set your date let me know so I can add you to the surgery list. Exciting times ahead xx

Maria61

Hi
Welcome. I am nearly 2 years post surgery and it is the best thing I have ever done. Good luck to you xx

Juicey1984

Thanks for all your replies! Yeah I'm a bit nervous but excited, hopefully have a date when I go next Tuesday.

Queenykjp

Hi! Welcome! I’m having my surgery on the 29th of this month, I’m 14month I’m on my weight loss journey pre op! Give us a shout if you want anything we don’t bite :) x

Sarnie

Hi
Welcome and Good luck, I'm 3 months post op gastric bypass. x

Juicey1984

Thanks for all the replies. Had my dietician appointment, seeing my surgeon next week then pick a date in october and it's all go go go!! Work is my only hurdle...feel guilty for putting my team under so much pressure to cover me. Hoping to only tale 3 weeks sick leave if possible.

mrs_c

Hi
Hi, I’m new here too and due to have Op on 20th August.
I have a similar amount to lose too.... good luck with your journey xx