• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Impatience is at an end!! :)

Sent a Earthquake warning to the met office before I started! Lol. Defo shut the curtains. Don't want to turn on any fat appreciators passing by loool

And thank you so much Twink! You have been more than lovely.

We need to get Caren pushed forward now. And then others. Become the bariatric bullies lol

Bahahahaha ... they betta make the most of it while it lasts, sugar ... soon to be Fit Fuffs xxx :)

lynne08 said:
:D:D:D:D woo hoo! fantastic news! another part of the long jouney ticked if the list xxx :D:D:D:D

Thank you very much!!! Can't wait to have it in writing (well I can, but I can't lol)

I am very happy :D

My partner is giving lip service to saying he is still supportive. But not sure if his 'support' was there when he didn't think I stood a chance :s

If so, in ya face love!!! Lol

If not, thanks for ya quiet support lol

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Bahahahaha ... they betta make the most of it while it lasts, sugar ... soon to be Fit Fuffs xxx :)

In a strange way that makes me almost emotional.

Imagine, there will be no jolly fat Sophs character to hide behind. I wonder if I will mourn the emotional protection or love the freedom from this fat suit? Lol

I hope I will love every minute of getting deflated. That's what I will focus on lol

Becoming fit Fuffs :)

Imagine, there will be no jolly fat Sophs character to hide behind. I wonder if I will mourn the emotional protection or love the freedom from this fat suit? Lol

I hope I will love every minute of getting deflated. That's what I will focus on lol

i wonder that too, am i just jolly and larger than life because im fat? i might turn into a miserable cow! mind you i'll be a skinny miserable cow :D xxx

Aw sugar. you will still be the lovely girlie you are now, just slimmer ... I was going to say more confident but don't think you need to be .. you are perfick as you are mwah xxx :D

so happy for you , it a good feeling know u going to get the fudding, i just waiting for my surgery date now been a long journey x

Caren said:
i wonder that too, am i just jolly and larger than life because im fat? i might turn into a miserable cow! mind you i'll be a skinny miserable cow :D xxx

I wonder that too lol. I know my smile is sometimes that of a clown and wonder if it's all connected to living up to the funny fat bird image lol

But being a skinny miserable cow will be good if I can shop in the main part of New Look and designer shop Primarni lol

The day I can leave fat shops and sections behind will be heaven :)

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Aw sugar. you will still be the lovely girlie you are now, just slimmer ... I was going to say more confident but don't think you need to be .. you are perfick as you are mwah xxx :D

That's really sweet!!! I think I do need to work on my confidence. But it's nice to know that the essence of me is nice :D

Aw sweet ... you could never be a miserable bovine :D:D Were you miserable years ago when you were still slim??? Noooooo, so case proven, lol xxx :D:D

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Aw sweet ... you could never be a miserable bovine :D:D Were you miserable years ago when you were still slim??? Noooooo, so case proven, lol xxx :D:D

Don't think you can argue that one Caren!!! Lol

We have seen evidence you were completely at ease! Lol!!!

TwinkleTwinkle said:
Most definitely not NAS centered ... I am sure you will only get better like a fine wine, lovely xxx :D

Aawww that's sweet!

Hope men will get drunk just eyeing me up! Rofl!!!

Tracey37 said:
so happy for you , it a good feeling know u going to get the fudding, i just waiting for my surgery date now been a long journey x

It certainly is!!! Hope you get your surgery date soon :) xxx

Just spoke to the guy who makes decisions at South Birmingham and he says as I fit their criteria I will get approved!!!

He said I was mistakenly told that they will fund under BENPCT. He said that's for others ops, but not bariatrics!!! :D

He said they have a long list to work through. I said that is absolutely fine.

I no longer feel impatient. Just that reassurance now means I don't care when I hear!!!

Woohooo!!!!!!

:wave_cry:Hi Fuffs,

-I don't post much BUT I do read on a regular basis....
-So pleased to read this post-you SO deserved to get your funding....
-I would not hesitate to recommend anyone else trying for approval to read your journey....
-you have been so positive & pro-active- your weight-loss stats for a pre-op are AMAZING....
-I am VERY proud of how much you have lost - despite all the "knockbacks"....
WTG Fuffs:clap::clap:

That has made me feel like crying! That is such a beautiful thing to say. Thank you so much (((hugs)))

I think my message to people would be keep pushing, keep questioning, keeping digging, keep contacting and use this forum for inspiration.

The team at my hospital were adamant that the criteria had changed and most chance was I wouldn't get funding. No one would listen. Only started listening when I sent them emails from PALS. Even then they were only half listening lol

So persistence and getting as much in email or letter form.

Sorry to go on, but I can only imagine how many people Heartlands told were not eligible. My physician at weight management said they have been telling people since Jan!!! :(

Some of those would have been eligible. Really feel strongly that people need to fight, fight and fight a bit more!

I will get off my soapbox now lol

Thanks again lol

Woohoo, well done. I am very pleased for you. I have valued reading about journeryand I look forward to following your posts on your road to skinnydom (and your advenrures in New Look and Primarni). I may be having a few adventures in there myself too.

It's_me said:
Woohoo, well done. I am very pleased for you. I have valued reading about journeryand I look forward to following your posts on your road to skinnydom (and your advenrures in New Look and Primarni). I may be having a few adventures in there myself too.

Lol!!! Thank you muchly. That's very sweet of you! We can compare adventures.

Won't it be lovely feeling the right to be in the skinny sections? And not having to look to the back of a rail to see how big they go lol

Heaven I tell ya lol

Definitely will be celebrating tomorrow now! So pleased for you Sophie.

:talk017::talk017:
Yay I am so happy for you sweetie that is such good news. I am doing a hand dance for you. Sending a happy excited hug over :D

Lol!!! Thank you muchly. That's very sweet of you! We can compare adventures.

Won't it be lovely feeling the right to be in the skinny sections? And not having to look to the back of a rail to see how big they go lol

Heaven I tell ya lol

Yup, it will be lovely to shop in the skinny sections and not simply walk through on my way to the plus size section

Back