• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

In pain & back in Heartlands Hospital

bubblyangie

Well here I am again.....the pain started sat and got to unbearable by sunday night so I was admitted the scar tissue on the nerves n my tummy has flared up im on that many tablets im living in a blur....but really fed up......oh well won't have far to go to support group later tonight.......
thaks for listening..

oh angie, u poor thing, are they gonna be able to sort you out huni, or are u gonna have to keep going through all this. i really hope they can do something this time, you need to enjoy your new life. thinking about you and all things crossed big hugs xxx

So sorry that you are suffering at the moment.
I hope you get sorted very soon love xxxx

Sorry to hear you are once again back in hospital, I hope the treatment at least makes it more bearable for you (HUGS) XX

Hi Angie, how awful for you again... I am so sorry to hear of you ongoing problems... I wish we could do something to help you Angel.

We are at your side, please keep in touch.

Love and hugs precious as always xxx

Angie I'm so sorry this is happening to you. I'm praying this gets sorted as soon as possible. Sending huge hugs to you.
Grace xxx

Hi Angie, I hope that they can sort you out so that you don't have to keep making trips to the hospital. I am so sorry that you have been in so much pain. My prayers and thoughts are with you.

love

Rebirthxx

Sending virtual hugs your way. Hope they get you sorted out this time.
x

Thinking of you Angie, please keep us posted when you can... love and hugs Angel. xxx

Hiya all,
well I am still here..... They started me on a slow release morphine drug called MST ? Which i take every 12 hours then topped up as and when with Oromorph, this I can honestly say did the job however I found myself on another planet...vut i was nolonger in pain..........then after discussing this with my doctor it was agreed that they would reduce the amount of morpgibe so that i was still able to funxtion well due to a cockup somewhere i ended up missing oone of my doses which doesn't sound too bad right.....Wrong this has just sent me right back to square one as the pain has got that bad tonight that ive had to have an injection aswell...but im still alive and kicking for now.

thanks for being here..

i know what you mean angie hun, i was on zomorph, which is just another version of mst, and i also take oramorph too, and it does give good pain relief, but if you miss a dose, ouchhhhhhh, been there, so i know how u feel, i could always tell you when i was an hour away from my next dose, as the pain would start to increase. but i also found that since my op in april, i wassnt getting as good a pain relief, ithink it was cos of malabsorbtion, or could be im more active now ive lost weight, im not sure. so im now on pain patches, which are good, but i still need oramorph.
good luck with the new regime huni, i really hope it works for you, and gives you some really good relief, maybe at last you can start to have some quality of life again.
great big hugs n snuggles xxxxxx

Oh dear.

Get better soon Poppet.

Sending hugs your way.

xxx

Back