• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

In pain & back in Heartlands Hospital

hiya ange, im so glad your gonna take it easy huni, and i hope you have a really good christmas, just do as your told, lol. ive been on gabapentin for 9 yrs now, and it really is the only thing that will settle my neuropathic pain down, usually it controls my flair ups fairly well, but occasionally the odd naughty one slips in. i was on zomorph as well, but for some reason since since my by pass they werent controlling my pain as well, and i couldnt really take any higher a dose than i was on, so im on 'matrifen' now, its a pain patch, and is pretty good, but the last day its on, ive found i dont get very good pain management with it, so have to take extra meds then. but i know what you mean about being in the clouds hun, lol, but if it means not hurting as much, i dont mind, and im sure you dont really either do you. just chill a nd take it easy huni, and hopefully they can soon sort somthing out that will let you function normally as well. big hugs xxxx

Back