• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ONE OF THESE GRATEFUL POSTS

Allie you have done so well and are a big inspiration to me because of how well you have done and because I'm going to be having the same surgeon.
Your not selfish but I'm glad you wrote that because I'm going private and i keep on thinking the same thing as my Bypass will end up costing 15k because of it being a loan.
Your dad will be made up you spent the money on WLS all parents want there children to be happy and healthy and thats exactly what you are now. What else would you have spent the money on? a new car or something else materialistic. You did the right thing and put yourself first, congratulations you look absolutely amazing i can only dream of fitting into size 10 jeans well done xxx

Size 10 what a fantastic feeling well done x

Joanne and Charm you are in great hands with Mr Ammori and i'm glad you can see i'm proof of that. I too "dreamt" about a size 10 Joanne so again proof that dreams can come true. I was quite emotional when i wrote the post Charm but didn't mean to make anyone cry but you def "go girl". Hannah thanks it is a great feeling indeed x

I think it is outstanding that you have reached a size 10 just after 1 year. Your Dad will be so proud of you I'm sure, you are a real inspiration, Karenx

Hi Allie and wow I bet you feel fantastic in your slinky size 10 jeans - well done you. No doubt about it your dad would be be very proud of you and quite rightly so ;) x

Back