• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ONE OF THESE GRATEFUL POSTS

gaelic girl

Loving Being a Loser
Just had another "moment" thanks to my bypass. Haven't had jeans on since i was a teenager and hubby persuaded me to try some on. In i went and tried on a size 12 and OMG they were too BIG, i tried the size 10 on and they fitted perfectly. I'm still in shock i mean jeans of all things and a size 10. I remember when i started this journey a few people i knew said "10k" i could think of better things to spend 10k on, it made me think was i being selfish? Well no i wasn't cause one year down the line here i am in my size 10 and despite all the problems i am having work wise just now every penny of that money was a penny more than well spent to make me feel as good about me as i do and to give my family a confident healthy wife, mum ,gran and daughter. I hope my dad is looking down and is proud of the way i spent his money i just wish he was here to see it. You guys are fantastic and my success is very much yours too cause without you i wouldn't be where i am in my wls journey. So to everyone thinking about wls GO FOR IT it really is life changing! Love and hugs to everyone xx ( i warned you it was a gushy post hee hee xx )

arghhh thats a lovely post!! thats an amazing result sweetpea! your dad will be very very proud well done you xxxxxx

Awww... Allie.... that's wonderful... what a tribute!

You have done so well... inspiring to hear your results.... thank you.

Much love and hugs xxx

Allie thats a brilliant post, Im so pleased I met you at the Salford meeting as I always looked at you as an inspiration! You have done brilliantly, size 10 Jeans! Omg...I bet you are in shock :D Couldnt happen to a nicer person ;) x

Hi Allie...Well Done!! You must feel amazing - you're a big inspiration on the forum and deserve to feel great after all your hard work.

Take care.

What a lovely post, well done on getting to a size 10, i cant even imagine being that tiny from being a 28, truly inspirational
xxx

OMG Allie, i remember you travelling down for your surgery! You have come so far it's unbelievable!

I'm betting your dad is smiling down on you and oh so thankful that you used his money for such a good cause, your health and wellbeing! What more could any parent ask than that their child lives and long/healthy/happy life?

Again, superb achievement, absolutely awesome xxx

Allie that must feel utterly amazing! and so exciting too! I'm sure your dad would be thrilled with the way you chose to spend the money.

I call it cheap - 10k for a new life? BARGAIN!

love n hugs. You're such an inspiration!

LOL I was so excited getting into my tight size 22 jeans! :D I can only dream of a size 10! But I am dreaming!

Hi - thats a fantastic achievement! Size 10 sounds like a very very long distance dream. Hope I'm able to post a similar success story on here one day in the future! xx

Well done Allie, you can wear them to our next meet.

I bought a pair of skinny jeans at the weekend :)

Wow Allie, how fantastic. You should be so proud of yourself. Your dad would have been proud of you. What a difference a year makes.

Take care and God bless.

love

Rebirth xx

thats amazing hun! - unbelieveable too that you can come sooooo far in only a year! well done you!!! your must be soo chuffed! xxxxx im sure your dad is looking down on you very proudly! much luv xxxxxxx keeley

Well done honey...I too got into smaller jeans today ( considerably larger than yours of course) ...and found £15 in the pocket - yay.....and they fitted so double result lol

luv ya xxxx

Lots of thanks again guys! To all of you who mentioned my dad thank you and i'm sure your are right as my dad was the one who mopped the tears away when i was bullied due to my weight and i'm sure he will be saying " you go my princess" ( I am adopted and thats how he told me i was a princess!).
ANNE- thank you i'm just glad i was enough of an inspiration to convince you. How are you doing with the recovery?
MONA, KAREN and CHARIS - For what it's worth i started my journey at size 26 and if anyone said i would be a 10 i would have said "aye right" (in my best Glasgow accent hee hee) as i would never have believed them my dream was a size 14!
JULIE - I remember the lovely send off you gave me for that journey so thank you for that and your continued support
ANDREA -I'll wear mine if you wear yours hee hee we will need to look at dates for next meet
PEARL -You have been there from day 1 virtually and you know how much i appreciate your support and encouragement
KITKAT - I'm glad the post helped you thats what i wanted it to do
KEELY -thank you for the lovely words on Dad it does mean a lot
VIKKI lol drinks are on you and we should def all have a jeans party

Thank you all again big hugs to everyone x

Oh Allie, Im so happy for you. You have been an inspiration to me from day 1 and being a couple of weeks ahead of me I always look at your progress to compare to my own.

So huge well done on the size 10 and thanks for continuing to inspire me. x

Photographic evidence required please lol:)
:)Bet you look amazing Alliexxx

Back