• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Intentions of the best kind

Yeah me too just!!! I am so happy you got through a milestone hun!!! Let's hurry and get under the next one xxxx

Had my fill today only 2.5 was expecting more

The trains were so bad because of an incident so I literally had to run through all the underground and to the hospital but got there with a min to spare

It didn't hurt at all I thought it would But just got home to a mountain of cat sick

Last edited:
Oh and a lovely thing happened, someone I dont know stopped me in the restaurant at work and said I had lost weight and was looking good!

Put a smile on my face, just before i was telling a friend I didn't think you can really see a difference yet haha

Neen said:
yay for the fill....Oh lordy you poor love for the cat sick ......hope kitty is OK

He was obv sat on the boiler at the time the loon! He seems fine though and I have forgiven him

It's really all falling apart for me! O don't feel any restriction at all so I am falling back into snacking all the time just longing to feel full or satisfied!

I feel like yet again I am sabotaging myself and I can't seem to pick myself up. My drinking has gone right up I have not been to the gym and I struggle to leave the house.

I don't know what to do the doctor said at 2ml I had good restriction but I can't feel it

Hi Caz, it seems like you need more in your band. Ring and make another appointment with them for as soon as possible. In the mean time you need to find your willpower to prevent putting on any weight.
Easier said than done eh?
Are you eating the right things such as crispbreads / crackers / ryvita to see if you get restriction after eating them or are you eating 'naughty stuff'?

Im dreading getting to your stage (finding ristriction) but ive paid a lot of money for this band to work....and its only me that will stop it, and im not prepared to let it happen.

Good luck hun
xx

Tamgredan said:
Hi Caz, it seems like you need more in your band. Ring and make another appointment with them for as soon as possible. In the mean time you need to find your willpower to prevent putting on any weight.
Easier said than done eh?
Are you eating the right things such as crispbreads / crackers / ryvita to see if you get restriction after eating them or are you eating 'naughty stuff'?

Im dreading getting to your stage (finding ristriction) but ive paid a lot of money for this band to work....and its only me that will stop it, and im not prepared to let it happen.

Good luck hun
xx

I have rice cakes and crispbreads and mekba toasts but I can eat the lot :-(

Well I lost two pounds this week but gained a parking ticket!!

I must admit I am beginning to feel more like a normal person and not like the token fatty wherever I go!!

Managed to have a really healthy BBQ with home made bean burgers and mini kebabs and lots of funky salads!

Was great catching up with my friends in the sun!

Back