• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Introducing my Tilly

mandym1

Thought it was about time I introduced my Tilly. She is my baby and such a good little dog. Shes a Miniature Schnauzer and is 8 years old. We have had her just over 2 years. She had a pretty tough life before we got her and was very nervous and didnt trust anyone (particularly men). I'm happy to say I think she has forgotten her old life now and is very happy and content. She even likes men now and when hubby lies on the couch she lies on his belly lol!

Attachments

• DSC00185.JPG
    DSC00185.JPG
    30.2 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC00187.JPG
    DSC00187.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 45
  • DSC00189.JPG
    DSC00189.JPG
    22.3 KB · Views: 48
  • DSC00210.JPG
    DSC00210.JPG
    30 KB · Views: 46
Aww shes lovely esp the one with one ear up!

Awhh I love schnauzers I was thinking of getting my mum one - dad died recently and I think it would be company for her.

Awwwww she's gorgeous xx

Awhh I love schnauzers I was thinking of getting my mum one - dad died recently and I think it would be company for her.

This is my first Schnauzer and I dont think I could have another breed of dog now. She has a lovely nature, happy sleeping in front of the fire or out on a long walk and very loving As she is a mini she is so easy to look after, she comes everywhere with us. If your Mum likes dogs I'm sure she would love a schnauzer x

aww shes lovely x

Back