• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is it me or is it really quiet on here?

Miss Tickle

Maybe it seems quiet because the threads are spread out now in the new sections, or may be everyones got lucky and gone on holiday, but it seems really quiet on here. I'm having a sad day and want to see loads and loads of new posts to cheer me up!
Does anyone else think it's gone quiet?

I think its b'coz of the school holidays... I know having the kids at home all day certainly makes internet time more challenging!

Hope your ok.... hugs. x

my dog gets jealous when i'm on the internet so i've had to take him out for a long walk first.

why are you having a sad day? what's up?

my dog gets jealous when i'm on the internet so i've had to take him out for a long walk first.

why are you having a sad day? what's up?
Thanks for asking
Just feeling fed up as I am fat, fifty and a long way from a surgery date. I'll bounce back tomorrow-promise

I know that feeling. But even though it seems like you're a long way from your date, it's not that long when you consider how long you've been big. It's 14 months now since my referral and I'd have thought that was such a long time back then but it's flown by until this last bit. You'll get there eventually.

I spent all day helping my husband write his dissertation - hope your day got better x

Thanks for asking
Just feeling fed up as I am fat, fifty and a long way from a surgery date. I'll bounce back tomorrow-promise

Hun i just read ur post and although i dont know u i wanted to send u a(((( big cyber hug ))))and to tell you ur not alone and we all know how u feel.
Things change so quickly, there is lot`s of light at the end of the tunnel, ur op may seem so far away but i promise u it does get better. Jan last year i was 28 stone :eek: housebound, depressed and very lonely, take a look at my pic in my signature,i never thought my op date would come round but it did and now 13 months on i am 12.7 stone down and i am looking forward to the future.

So many of us can relate to how u feel, this site was a gods send for me and got me through such hard times and have made so many friends. I have not had the easiest of times and had many probs post op and was very down and did what i usually do is run and hide instead of posting and getting support, but that is def the wrong way as the support and friendship here is absolutely amazing and will def get u through this hard time of anticipation and wishing ur op was next week, so if ur feeling down just come on here and let us all pick u up and put a smile on ur face.

Take care love Roch xxx

Thanks Roch. really helpful post-and you look fab !!

I don`t get in from work until mid-afternoon, then by the time I cook tea and by the time I get on here its evening.

I know how you feel hun - I felt low and depressed for a good many years, but in the 6 months since surgery I found it has made an immense difference to my mental wellbeing as well as my physical.

Sent you a friends request - its good to have friends on here who understand and know what you`re going through.

Take care hun x

Love Kat x

Thanks Kat. I hope I've accepted your friends request-you're added to my list anyway :)

Back