• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Is it Right!!!!

Hi hun,

its me again god bet ya getting sick of meeee lol. you know where i am on this 1, i love mi bread and thats the 1 thing i am guna find hard but just keep repeating to yourself "nothing tasts as good as thin feels" And if and when u have a bad day you know where i am we can have a good old moan and winge 2gether lol.

tc hun x

Thanks Cheryl yeh thats just how I feel too, im sure i will be the first person to put weight on post bypass lol
I JUST LOVE FOOD THAT WHY IM FAT

I really want to make this work its my last ditch attempt but i just scared ill be hungry all the time xxx

You won't be trust me :) 4 weeks in and I haven't had a hunger pang yet, I used to eat massive meals and then snack after it so it is a complete life change for me. I had a cottage pie tonight and I struggled after half, by the time I hit 3/4's I just couldn't get any more in and now 3 hours later I still feel very satisfied. I don't crave sweets anymore either, I treat myself to a square or two of chocolate a couple of times a day and it is more than enough.

You won't fail to drop the weight, City have more chance of winning the league. ;)

Back