• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

is it worth.it

mrscinders

Starting to wonder if its all worth it please tell me it is x

hell yeah!!!!! I wish id done it years ago! you'll be fine :) xxx

Most definitely. I've had my moments of doubt too but the positive effects on my health and wellbeing totally outweigh them.

certainly is worth it, i have had painful feet for years, my heels used to hurt all the time, i now walk constantly, even in the house am wandering around that has been the best feeling ever, the last 15 years have been terrible but now i'm free, its amazing, have always exercised but walking without pain, icing on the cake, not forgetting the weightloss, for nice clothes of course, wish could have had it years ago xx

I can't wait as I know it will be worth it, xx

Absolutely yes. It is hard, no doubt about it but not as hard as living like before. So much happier than I was :) x

Kellie, those thoughts have gone through my head today too. Not helped by the call I had today from the pre-op nurse from my provider lol

As it says at the top of your signature

Think positive :)

but its not easy is it, with the fears of the op as it looms large!

Kellie...... You are having your op on the 23rd aren't you?

I think you are just having cold feet...... We all think like that when it comes to the crunch. I know I will..... But I think the benefits are going to out weigh everything else.

Chin up & keep strong. Have a picture in your mind of what you are going to look like at the end of your journey.

:) :) :) :)

to be honest, i wanted the op so much, that i found the diet a breeze! :D lol xxx

Yes im having op 23rd i so want the op its going without now thats bothering me has been ok last few days but really bothered me today i am thinking positive and im really proud of myself bot giving in to temptation i know i should just get on with it as not everyone gets this chance i must be obsessed with food lol x

Yes im having op 23rd i so want the op its going without now thats bothering me has been ok last few days but really bothered me today i am thinking positive and im really proud of myself bot giving in to temptation i know i should just get on with it as not everyone gets this chance i must be obsessed with food lol x
aww you'll be fine, this is the begining of your new healthier, slimmer life, grab it with both hands :) xxx

Your fears are perfectly natural, in fact it'd be worrying if you weren't scared... Just to warn you, I think it's common to feel like you've made a huge mistake when you're a couple of days out, some even have a good old cry.
For me, it's the best thing I've done and even when I'm struggling to eat something, it's still a better day than many before...
Good luck, you'll be fine - no, you'll be great!

Aww thank you both x

Its like being reborn, the confidence once the weight starts shifting is priceless. Push those worries aside what will be will be, your having your op in 3 days and thats amazing. :bliss:

Kim

Towards the end of the milk diet I felt like you do now mrscinders. I was so weak and so hungry and beginning to wonder if I would make it until my surgery day, and all sorts of doubts and fears ran through my mind, but I am so glad now that I stuck it out and went through with the surgery, and I'm sure you will be too. What you are feeling now is natural sweetie, but 3 more days and you will be on your way to a whole new life xxxx

Stick with it Hun, I was very much like you, one day I really thought I was not going to go through it but I'm pleased I did. Just got out of hospital today and yes there was some complications with mine and yes like ceejay said a couple of days after mine I did think wtf have I done but 7 only 7 days on now I defo feel iv done the right thing and so will you. Keep strong xxx

20 months later and minus 9 stone I promise you it is worth it! The diet pre op is the hardest part. You've got this - trust yourself and go for it x

Thanks for all your replys abd support it helps loads x

YES - it IS really worth it!!
I'm only 2 months out, and my weight is coming off slowly, but it's coming off and it will STAY off!
I have gone from being totally obsessed by food, to being very relaxed about it. I sometimes worry whether I'm having enough protein, but I just up it at the next meal.
My clothes are getting loose - a pair of jeans I squeezed myself into last summer fell down this week - that makes it worth it! I feel less out of of breath, and want to be up and about more.
Hang on in there - it's certainly not easy, but definitely worth it!
Em xx

Well done and thank you x

Back