• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

it`s my turn.....

sukay

Trying to focus on future
...and here i am on the hosp bed waiting to go into surgery at 2pm...... wondering whether i am doing the right thing etc. Struggling to think of all my reasons why :( eeek! I know i am lucky to be here but ..... help!!! I need a stern talking to lol!

hi sukay, you are sooooooooo doing the right thing trust me! i'm 6months post op on friday and am 2lb short of losing 7 stone, it's the best decision ive ever made in my life. As you say you are one of the lucky ones so take the bull by the horns and go for it girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having last minute heeby geebies is normal. I think you are just feeling lonely. A hospital bed can be a very isolating experience. But this time is for you now. This time tomorrow it will be all over and you will be on your way to a new slimmer life.You are leaving your past behind, and that can be scarey.
Think about what you've been through to get to this point. It may feel sort of anti climactic to be sat there, but it is all past of the experience.
I'm sure you are a brave girl at heart, last minute fears rising to the surface is normal, if you didn't have the ability to doubt and question things, how would you ever be able to make a decision in life?
I wish you all the best for today, and I hope your recovery is a fast one.
T

I think your perfectly normal to be thinking this... just enjoy the ride from now on. xx

:)Hi Sukay,
Happy surgery day-you lucky lady!

thank guys for the pep talk. The hosp bed is a weird place as you say. I do feel isolated actually and wish i had a kindred spirit or two with me so we could remind each other of the bad bits of being overweight. This is why i`ve searched out this forum really. So thanks again :)

Go grab it, girlfriend!

Today is my 4 month-iversary, over 6 stone lost and it feels like I have a whole new life... Okay so I kept some of the old stuff too!

Today is your re-birthday, I kept the nerves down (a bit!) with deep breathing and visualising the slimmer, healthier me!

See you on the other side and you can tell us all about it!

Hugs to you

Lx

Lizzie you kept the nerves down by talkin to me, and flirting with Mr A:D:D
Sukay good luck hun, you will be fine xx:D

Lizzie you kept the nerves down by talkin to me, and flirting with Mr A:D:D
Sukay good luck hun, you will be fine xx:D

Didn't get much chance - it was knickers off and down I went - Ooooo just the way I like it!

Lx

Didn't get much chance - it was knickers off and down I went - Ooooo just the way I like it!

Lx
He didn't have much choice did he:sign0007:

Hi Sukay :)

Try to think of the good things about your weight loss. A whole new you will appear after today.

Good luck Sukay :)

Hi Sukay hope everything went well for you. Just think the start of the weight loss journey now you will never be this weight again.

I hope all went well and now you are a loser!

Hi Suky, hope all went well for you and we see you here on the losers bench we have all shuffled up a little to make a seat for you. Rest lots drink lots and see the weight drop off forever xxxx I am 1 week post op and lost a stone all but 1lb xxxx

hi all. Yes i am now on the losers bench. Still in hosp but thought i would post to let you know. Thankyou for your support :)

Back