• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

it`s my turn.....

so pleased everthing wen well .............kath x

well done its good to lose
xxxx

Well done Sukay, best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Cuppa xx

Glad all went well, now get recovering and get losing. There's still some of us 'fatties' out here waiting to get on the bench lol.....

Happy healing, sip sip sip seems to be the advice xxx

well done x

Best wishes for a speedy recovery Sukay :)

thanks again everyone. I haven`t sailed through as easily as i believed i would. Had real doubts and regrets but i feel better now. Came out of hospital on Friday but unfortunately was back in casualty Saturday lunchtime. Needed fluid urgently and anti.sickness drugs. Felt awful... no energy and could barely talk. But was back by 6.30pm and feeling tons better. Decided to concentrate on fluids and not worry about foods just yet. Never want to feel that way again lol! Today has been better... am including fresh orange juice watered down to help keep blood sugar up and have managed a little bit of food at lunchtime :) Onwards ever onwards lol:)

Sorry to hear about the problems you had Sukay, hope everything is great from here on and you will be feeling your usual self in no time :).

Glad you are feeling better now x

Hi Sukay, glad you are feeling better now, your problems sound similar to how I felt in the first few days post op, it was yuk!

Pleased yu are on the mend though, it's all good from here. :D

Cuppa xx

yes much improved. Main problem is making what i think are small amounts of... for example.... mash from Smash... and it expanding and me trying toeat it all lol! Leaves me feeling very bloated of course. So i am going to just spoon out a tablsp serving and put the rest in the fridge for next time . Also enjoying sugar free angel delight with extra protein the the form of milk powder added to the milk :)

Hi Sukay, we had our ops at about the same time. I too have reverted to the liquid stage as I was soooooo uncomfortable trying to eat mash and stuff so soon after the op. I am now having Mullerlights and soup plus cheese. I had a couple of slices of melon today which was nice and I'm off to the shops to find some nice sugar free ice lollies which I love. I have noticed recently that as I have started to eat with a proper sized spoon (as opposed to the previous teaspoon) I am getting indigestion, so I am going back to the little spoon for a while. It's very early days for us isn't it.

Back