• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

It's booked!

YAY! My surgery is booked - gastric sleeve here I come. 27 October at Spire Manchester :D

I'm really looking forward to it - but any hints and tips for those who have already been through it would be good - especially what to take/expect in hospital.

This has been a long time coming, I already feel like a weight has been lifted. :)

YAY! My surgery is booked - gastric sleeve here I come. 27 October at Spire Manchester :D

I'm really looking forward to it - but any hints and tips for those who have already been through it would be good - especially what to take/expect in hospital.

This has been a long time coming, I already feel like a weight has been lifted. :)

Hey o2b, ?. I think I'm going to book tomorrow... How do you feel emotionally now?

Fantastic good luck! My only advice is follow the rules..take it slowly and do what suits you and your new stomach. I saw my consultant last night and he is really pleased with my result with my sleeve. I'm really pleased for you x

Marz - I feel amazing! I am really on top of the world. The weight loss is happening, I don't ever feel hungry - and I get a wonderful smug feeling when I see people eating junk! I think that's a personal thing - I just love the feeling that I know I'm losing weight and going to be slinky :)

Kar - cheers hunny. I'm getting used to what goes down well and what doesn't at the moment. Fish yes. Beef no. Simples :D x

Marz - I feel amazing! I am really on top of the world. The weight loss is happening, I don't ever feel hungry - and I get a wonderful smug feeling when I see people eating junk! I think that's a personal thing - I just love the feeling that I know I'm losing weight and going to be slinky :)

Kar - cheers hunny. I'm getting used to what goes down well and what doesn't at the moment. Fish yes. Beef no. Simples :D x

How are you doing o2b?

Really well thanks hunny - nearly lost 5 stone! Food better with food - definitely prefer things in sauce though! How's you? xx

Really well thanks hunny - nearly lost 5 stone! Food better with food - definitely prefer things in sauce though! How's you? xx

That's amazing! You're not even 3 months!! Well done, you. I'm taking it one day at a time. I love being at work because I'm so drained I don't have time to eat. I used to binge so much but that's not possible now. I love that. I've lost 2 stone so far. First time this low for art least a year, if not two so whilst I know it's slower than I would like I couldn't have done it alone.

Have you been back to see surgeon for checkups?

Not seen my surgeon but had a check up with one of the nurses. All OK and happy at the speed of loss. I used to binge, and eat all the time, so I know I couldn't have done this without the surgery. :) X

Not seen my surgeon but had a check up with one of the nurses. All OK and happy at the speed of loss. I used to binge, and eat all the time, so I know I couldn't have done this without the surgery. :) X

I'm fellow ex binger too. It wasn't what I was eating but more the binge in evenings and weekends... So grateful for the op.

Back