• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

It's official, I have sleep apnoea :D

Caren

Love my sleeve!!
got the results of my sleep apnoea test today, and I have it, bring on the referral :D hahahaha on a serious note, i will be so glad to feel better, and i cant wait to get my sexy mask :D hahaha :) xxx

Woohooo! You are ill enough for major surgery!!! :D

This should give the PCT the kick in the **** to get your funding!!

well done it's about time you had some good news, well the mask is a real passion killer and i couldn't cope with the claustrophobic side of it so i had a mouth thing made which pushed my jaw forward and had holes in to breath through , my hubby says he hasn't heard me snore since op :) probably because he's too busy snoring himself :)

well done it's about time you had some good news, well the mask is a real passion killer and i couldn't cope with the claustrophobic side of it so i had a mouth thing made which pushed my jaw forward and had holes in to breath through , my hubby says he hasn't heard me snore since op :) probably because he's too busy snoring himself :)
aint it awful that we consider a condition that can kill you, good news!! hahahaha what we like? :D xxx thanks honey :) xxx

i know what you mean it did feel awkward writing that but i'm glad you know what i mean xx good luck and nag nag nag

That's the news you wanted Caren and I really hope it's a positive move forward for you being referred and your pct giving you the funding you have patiently waited for.

I love my mask, it gives me comfort and confidence that I will sleep safely and soundly.

Good luck my lovely xx

That's the news you wanted Caren and I really hope it's a positive move forward for you being referred and your pct giving you the funding you have patiently waited for.

I love my mask, it gives me comfort and confidence that I will sleep safely and soundly.

Good luck my lovely xx
to be honest Jen i cant wait to get it, although its good news for my funding, its a serious condition and i dont want to die fat, i want a taste of the skinny life hahahahaha :D xxx

Gr8 to see you being so positive - good for you hun! X

I have had sleep apnea for over five years one bit off advice is stick to the mask it makes a massive difference it is hard at first but now my wife cannot sleep with out it any problems always here good luck

I have had sleep apnea for over five years one bit off advice is stick to the mask it makes a massive difference it is hard at first but now my wife cannot sleep with out it any problems always here good luck
thank you :) much appreciated xxx

i was terrified i wasn't going to wake up every night when i was going to sleep, apparantely i stopped breathing over 48 times a minute my boobs were up round my neck and i had to angle myself to stretch my neck out of the way x when i heard i had funding i cried like a baby because i thought i have a chance to live more years and see my grandchildren and celebrate my silver wedding in 15 years time :) none of these i believe would've happened if i had not had surgery xx take care Caren

i was terrified i wasn't going to wake up every night when i was going to sleep, apparantely i stopped breathing over 48 times a minute my boobs were up round my neck and i had to angle myself to stretch my neck out of the way x when i heard i had funding i cried like a baby because i thought i have a chance to live more years and see my grandchildren and celebrate my silver wedding in 15 years time :) none of these i believe would've happened if i had not had surgery xx take care Caren
aww thank you angie, now i know i deffo have it, im scared to go to bed hahaha looking forward to getting my cpap even though i know im gonna hate it lol xxx

Well I never thought I would be so relieved to hear that someone I care about has a serious medical condition :eek: but I am ;);) Can I unkink all my crossed bits now, honey :D Its been a long haul but sooo worth it.
Get yourself a doctors appointment & watch whilst he fills your referral form in asap, sweets ... make sure he crosses the T's & dot's the I's :D:D
Oooooh I am feeling such a giddy kipper on your behalf, lovely :D:D:D xxx

Well I never thought I would be so relieved to hear that someone I care about has a serious medical condition :eek: but I am ;);) Can I unkink all my crossed bits now, honey :D Its been a long haul but sooo worth it.
Get yourself a doctors appointment & watch whilst he fills your referral form in asap, sweets ... make sure he crosses the T's & dot's the I's :D:D
Oooooh I am feeling such a giddy kipper on your behalf, lovely :D:D:D xxx
hahahaha thank you my lovely northern lady, you have my permission to uncross your eyes :D i'll phone the doc first thing monday morning, its like having my legs cut off not driving :( lol mwah xxx

hahahaha thank you my lovely northern lady, you have my permission to uncross your eyes :D i'll phone the doc first thing monday morning, its like having my legs cut off not driving :( lol mwah xxx

Aw sweetie :( can you drive when you get your Darth Vader mask? :eek: If so, it's only a week of busing it ... did you win today? thought you might as you are on a roll

Aw sweetie :( can you drive when you get your Darth Vader mask? :eek: If so, it's only a week of busing it ... did you win today? thought you might as you are on a roll
no i didnt win today :( and its not that easy to get your license back. I have to let the dvla know now. I dont know how long i have to have my darth vader mask for before i get checked again by the hossie. Then i have to apply to the dvla, they have to write to the hossie etc etc :( ah well lol. My brother is having trouble with his car at the moment so ive lent him mine :) xxx

no i didnt win today :( and its not that easy to get your license back. I have to let the dvla know now. I dont know how long i have to have my darth vader mask for before i get checked again by the hossie. Then i have to apply to the dvla, they have to write to the hossie etc etc :( ah well lol. My brother is having trouble with his car at the moment so ive lent him mine :) xxx

Well he is jammy aint he :):) every cloud has a silver lining ... wot a lovely sister you are :D
Gawd that's a lot of palaver to get your licence back ... won't be taking that hearse driving job then :eek::eek: xxx

Well he is jammy aint he :):) every cloud has a silver lining ... wot a lovely sister you are :D
Gawd that's a lot of palaver to get your licence back ... won't be taking that hearse driving job then :eek::eek: xxx
lmao! imagine dozing off in that! :eek:

Back