• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

what can I expect from my sleep apnoea test?

ive got the feeling i wont be able to sleep tonight lol

If you don't sleep you'll get s false reading hun , have a warm milky drink & relax xx

If you don't sleep you'll get s false reading hun , have a warm milky drink & relax xx
thanks Cheryl, just nervous lol x

When I spoke to my doc he said a lot of people said that; even a 10 minute catnap will show if you have sleep apnoea because you will be overtired and drop into an attempt to get some REM sleep. I am crossing my fingers for you and hoping you'll be joining us hoseheads soon.

Just off to plug into my hose now lol , will check in the morning to see how you got on xx

When I spoke to my doc he said a lot of people said that; even a 10 minute catnap will show if you have sleep apnoea because you will be overtired and drop into an attempt to get some REM sleep. I am crossing my fingers for you and hoping you'll be joining us hoseheads soon.
hahahaha great word!!! thanks Yve :) xxx

I laughed too first time I heard it; it's either that or my bf calls me darth vader!

I laughed too first time I heard it; it's either that or my bf calls me darth vader!
hahahahaha rotten git!!! how funny :8855:

Come on Caren ... go to sleep, babe :) its not the first time you have taken an electrical appliance to bed, is it :eek::eek: xxx

Come on Caren ... go to sleep, babe :) its not the first time you have taken an electrical appliance to bed, is it :eek::eek: xxx
hahahahaha no but its the first time ive wanted to sleep when i have :D xxx

ooh fingers crossed you get a crap nights sleep tonight. lie on your back all night with no pillows!! that makes sa worse. ooooh, the things we'll do to get referred! lol gl xxxx
i heard propping youre head up would help lol, never mind im just gonna sleep as normal :) xxx

ok i took my little finger machine back this morning for the results and the are inconclusive. He said there are hiccups and something is not right so I have to go back on the 22nd December for a Embletta test, which involves a chest thing and nose thing hahaha not really sure :) xxx

Fingers crossed for you! I think the Embletta machine is just more sensitive or summat.

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:

Oh what a bugger ! Hope the other test is more conclusive for you xx

Any news?
hi Thereza :) they found something wrong but not sure what it is so i have to have a more indepth test (Embletta) on 22nd December, thanks for caring :) xxx

Back