• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Its the little things..

I think my 'biggest little thing' is the space between me and the steering wheel when I drive. The car horn is in the middle of the steering wheel and I always used to 'hoot it with my hooters' when I went round a corner - my boobs were just all over the place! x

:busted::character00182: xx

I think what Tiara is actually telling us is that she was a "hooter" from that well known food chain in America lol x
You guessed it!

Actually, when we lived in Hollywood, I bought a t-shirt from Hooters for my little niece (she was a baby at the time) which had the slogan 'Hooters girl in training'. xx

Lol Tiara I knew i was right hee hee I'm sure the orange suited you( If i am remembering correctly) x
Absolutely! Plus ridiculously shiny tights for some reason! x

one little thing I have noticed - I can move in the bath! Bliss :)

Hay ladies let me know where and when you're going out just in case any of your intended targets need some old geezer to hold their schoolbags LMFAO :D:D

You're so right about the little things making a huge difference though, just being able to walk talk and breathe at the same time is a bonus............................Nuf said :D

Lol hey Karlos, noone is gonna be safe, you might want to stay at home, dont want us targetting you now do you lol ;)
Steph xx

Lol hey Karlos, noone is gonna be safe, you might want to stay at home, dont want us targetting you now do you lol ;)
Steph xx

Erh I might.................hahaha no seriously you lot don't need to go for old farts like me, though I suppose I could bring a younger guy and some jump leads LOL :D:D:D

I always wanted to be a toy boy, sadly I reckon I was fitted with the wrong batteries LOL :eek: :wave_cry:

Aw Karl you always make me smile, as if we would ever leave you out. I'm sure you will look great holding the schoolbags ha ha and the jump leads will make a great accessory lol! Only kidding you knows I luvs you! Tiara thats it all you need now is the black shiny shorts to match the tights hee hee x

Back