• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Omg this afternoon at 4 is my first appointment for wls

Roch

Shrinking away nicely :)
Well tomorrow is my first appointment for wls at the Whittington hospital.
Am excited big time and a bit apprehensive but hoping this is the first step to a new life and wls for me and ending the vicious circle of yo yo dieting which i have been dealing with since the age of 9 yrs old and i am now 41 the past 8 yrs i have hid away from the world and have had a miserable life due to obesity related problems and depression.
I am meeting Natalie and Ellen there tomorrow as we are all going to the same meeting which is fab and so looking forward to meeting them both.
Roll on tomorrow afternoon meeting at 4 pm.
Take care luv Roch xxxx

Good luck and fingers crossed for you, hope you get some good info :)

Good luck i hope it goes as you want it too! Oh and as one 41 year old mom to another i have to tell you your little boy looks so adorable..... as do the dogs lol xxx

Good luck i hope it goes as you want it too! Oh and as one 41 year old mom to another i have to tell you your little boy looks so adorable..... as do the dogs lol xxx

LOl ty hun my little boy was 15 in the pic is now 17 and not so little lol.
I hope it goes well 2 xxxxx

Hi Roch
Good luck tomorrow its handy that your meeting people from minimins as well for company . Take care .
Margaret xx

Hi Margaret yes its fab am meeting Natalie and Ellen so we can have a good natter lol.
Thanks hun and take care xxxx

Good luck tomoz hun, and love your staffies;)I have two x:D

woooooohoooooo babes!! its so exciting its tomorrow!!!
i cant wait to meet you and ellen too!!
im all set withthe question and ive even been watching bypass ops on you tube tonight so im even more excited now that this is our first step on our jounery together
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lots of love and best wishes for tommorow...xxx :D

woooooohoooooo babes!! its so exciting its tomorrow!!!
i cant wait to meet you and ellen too!!
im all set withthe question and ive even been watching bypass ops on you tube tonight so im even more excited now that this is our first step on our jounery together
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

:D:D:D:D:D:D
Cant wait to meet the 2 of ya tomorrow 2, not sure bout watching bypass op`s on ur tube lol thats 2 much info for me.
Want to know all the pro`s and the con`s in any but jut want to be put to sleep and then wake up with a new tummy lol and not know the in-between lol
Sleep well hun and c ya tomorrow xxxx

good luck for tomorrow, cant believe your 41 you look ace ! the first day of the rest of your life x

Lol ty for the compliment but i was 38 in that pic and now have aged and have a fatter face:(:( so should really change the pic lol xxx

the difference in the pictures is that your eyes now look sad , sure they will be happy again very soon:hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99: iv seen pictures of me at different times and you think your coping with things and that people wont really know whats going on in your head but you face tells it all x

the difference in the pictures is that your eyes now look sad , sure they will be happy again very soon:hug99::hug99::hug99::hug99: iv seen pictures of me at different times and you think your coping with things and that people wont really know whats going on in your head but you face tells it all x

Yes i agree with you there but u cant get away from the fact that i am 5 stone heavier my face is fatter and look older but hopefully not for long.
I have lost 31 lbs in the last 10 weeks since taking that pic 12 weeks ago and am 2 sizes down and hopefully after surgery will look better than i did at 22 stone, thanks hun xxxx

Back