• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Omg this afternoon at 4 is my first appointment for wls

fantastic news for you, re the amount of people who didn't turn up, these people are obviously not committed to the whole WLS ethos or they'd be there, this is/was the 1st step on a journey and if you can't be arsed to be there then what's the point?? like i said, good news for you and the others, hope your journey is now a smooth one ;)

Hi Marky thanks for popping by yes i agree with you there, am hoping lots of people ring up and cancel their appointments from monday and me and my trio get lots of early cancellations for our next appointment lol.
Wow juat 18 days for you, are u on ur pre op now was ur journey smooth.
Take care and thanks for stopping by xxxx

glad it all went well, the people who dont turn up for these appointments make me upset i understand we sometime miss appointment with no fault of our own but the ones who just dont feel like it on the day dont see that there is someone desparate to get that next step closer to there operation date. Im now only waiting on a group meeting then ill get my decision but my hospital can not get one sorted its been months since the last one , its so frustrating . There seems to be some great suport groups around the uk shame not in huddersfield lol

Thanks so much for the post. I am glad your appointment went well. I am having my first group meeting on Monday D.V. The information you have given has helped me have some idea of what to expect. All the best for the rest of your wl journey.

Rebirth

Back