• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've been banded :)

Thanks peeps,

That sounds nice Sarah, but I cant fit cereal in with the Danio now I am pretty much there with restriction.

Today has been an interesting one...tricky at work....long story. But what is really interesting is my nutritionist told me to up my cals to 1300, but I am struggling to get them in.

I have done 1023 today and am full and it is 8.30! It is so weird how when you count cals you have loads free, and when you don't, you eat too many???? I cant work out why?

Summerbands Diary: Juggling all the balls!

Hi peeps.

I think it is "almost restriction"! I have stayed the same this week, so still 13.13....but being in the 13's is fab.

I know I haven't been drinking enough this week and so I am going to concentrate on that this week and see if it makes a difference as daily functions have also ground to a halt and I am incredibly bloated.

The thing that I have learned this week, is that it is a complete juggling act. I am got my eating back on track with my food choices and eating slower, smaller bites and have had not horrid tightness for a couple of weeks now. BUT I am sluggish and bloated and not drinking enough and this week I have stayed the same.

I know my calories are ok..or I think they are. But this week ahead I am going to focus on movement and water intake. I am going to get my slim in 6 DVD out again which I didn't fit in this week and go for a nice chilly walk, and hopefully shift the back log. ;)

How are you guys doing?

Back