• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've been banded :)

You dont need a butt kicking at all.. A minor blip and good on you for posting

I have been doing exactly the same!! Although I didnt admit to the pain/tightness feel but now you have said it I know I felt it too.

I felt like a failure but now I think well Im fat for a reason and old habits are hard to kick. Im taking one day at a time and looking forward to another fill just hope this time they fill it to the top and wire my jaw at the same time.

Good luck x

You dont need a butt kicking at all.. A minor blip and good on you for posting

I have been doing exactly the same!! Although I didnt admit to the pain/tightness feel but now you have said it I know I felt it too.

I felt like a failure but now I think well Im fat for a reason and old habits are hard to kick. Im taking one day at a time and looking forward to another fill just hope this time they fill it to the top and wire my jaw at the same time.

Good luck x

You made me laugh...sums up how I feel.

Thanks to all for the positive thoughts...I will let you know how it goes!

Your still in banders hell folks, any weight loss prior to green really is a bonus, don't beat yourself up to much, unfortunately we can usually only stay on the wagon with willpower for so long, but once u reach the green zone u will see that u ain't interested in these foods anymore, and the weight will be far easier to lose.

Sounds to me like you've given yourself the butt kicking anyway! You understand what you've done wrong! Just put it right and just be careful if your feeling that tightness when eating isn't that a sign to stop? X

just be careful if your feeling that tightness when eating isn't that a sign to stop? X

That would be a yes...but that's the thing it is like a mini stop! And clearly not enough to actually stop.

I think I am still working it all out since my last fill....which strangely was about 4 weeks ago. I think I am near restriction, but not quite there, which makes judging what to eat hard.

I think the crappy foods, is me working it out. But it is safe to say that since recognising the negative behaviour a few days ago I have been back doing what I should be. I decided to do a liquid day, a mushy day and back to solids today...like you would following a band fill. This seems to help me draw a line under the negativity and start again. It also helps me tune into the band and the hunger and full signals that can be missed when you graze and forget about meal times.

Back to work tomorrow....the routine always helps me!

I seem to have hit the same stage as you. I have done nothing but eat crap for the last 2 weeks and I expect to loose weight. It's not going to happen. I too am going to have a couple of days on slim fast then gradually introduce only good food. I don't eat enough veg and fruit so I am going to rectify that.
The last fill I had didn't seem to make any difference at all. .
I am determined to make this work. Back to basics for me.......good luck Summerband you can do it.xx

Hi Mia glad to hear I am not alone with my struggles! I did my liquids mushies solids twice over as I had managed to inflame the band area prior to this. Any it worked! Back eating healthily and following 20 20 20. I am down the 2 lb I put on and I am sure this will move in the right direction! Even though it is also time of the month which slows my weightloss usually! So I am happy and keen to keep the momentum!

I did that too........I had a pleasant surprise today when I measured my self again.....I have lost 7 inch off my waist, 7 inch off my hips, 3 inch off my bust and legs and 1 off my arms.....31lb altogether. I am on a right high must have give it th boost I needed.....HAPPY DAYS

Thanks guys!

I spoke to my nutritionist about 5 days ago and that really helped. She pointed things out about my change of routine, gaps between meals and stress levels, that I hadn't considered would have such an impact. She talked about the reasons I chose the bad foods....emotional eating and because I was testing myself and the band....?? Anyway once she told me to simplify everything. Get back to basics. It made all the difference. So yes I am in a positive place now :)

It's 6.30 on a Saturday morning and I couldn't wait a second longer to weigh in! 14 stone dead on! Down another 2lbs this week! And still time of the month so that's fantastic! I have missed the 13's which I can't wait for. But still I truly haven't been this weight for ten years so I am really happy xx

Thanks guys! I spoke to my nutritionist about 5 days ago and that really helped. She pointed things out about my change of routine, gaps between meals and stress levels, that I hadn't considered would have such an impact. She talked about the reasons I chose the bad foods....emotional eating and because I was testing myself and the band....?? Anyway once she told me to simplify everything. Get back to basics. It made all the difference. So yes I am in a positive place now :) It's 6.30 on a Saturday morning and I couldn't wait a second longer to weigh in! 14 stone dead on! Down another 2lbs this week! And still time of the month so that's fantastic! I have missed the 13's which I can't wait for. But still I truly haven't been this weight for ten years so I am really happy xx

Well done x

I did that too........I had a pleasant surprise today when I measured my self again.....I have lost 7 inch off my waist, 7 inch off my hips, 3 inch off my bust and legs and 1 off my arms.....31lb altogether. I am on a right high must have give it th boost I needed.....HAPPY DAYS

Missed this! Those measurements are a fantastic achievement xx

Summerband's Diary

I did it! 13.13! :8855:

Woo hoo. I know I am not meant to weigh in today but couldn't take the suspense. Glad it has finally happened. Bring on the 12's!:D

Oh and a new yummy food, Danio Yoghurts, OMG it is like eating cheesecake. They are thick creamy strained yoghurt sitting on a base of fruit. My favourite is the Blueberry one. They are not that low at 159kcals a pot, but very filling and they have 12g of protein per pot. I have them for breakfast or a dessert after dinner, if I have any cals left. Highly recommend.

I did it! 13.13! :8855: Woo hoo. I know I am not meant to weigh in today but couldn't take the suspense. Glad it has finally happened. Bring on the 12's!:D Oh and a new yummy food, Danio Yoghurts, OMG it is like eating cheesecake. They are thick creamy strained yoghurt sitting on a base of fruit. My favourite is the Blueberry one. They are not that low at 159kcals a pot, but very filling and they have 12g of protein per pot. I have them for breakfast or a dessert after dinner, if I have any cals left. Highly recommend.
Well done....I am so pleased for you xx

I did it! 13.13! :8855: Woo hoo. I know I am not meant to weigh in today but couldn't take the suspense. Glad it has finally happened. Bring on the 12's!:D Oh and a new yummy food, Danio Yoghurts, OMG it is like eating cheesecake. They are thick creamy strained yoghurt sitting on a base of fruit. My favourite is the Blueberry one. They are not that low at 159kcals a pot, but very filling and they have 12g of protein per pot. I have them for breakfast or a dessert after dinner, if I have any cals left. Highly recommend.

Www wow I've been looking at them in the shops I'll have to try them! Congrats on your loss that's brill x x x

Back