• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ive got the letter about my funding...

:cry::cry: Really sorry to hear that. I would ask for further clarification i.e. what is considered to be clinically exceptional? Can you remind me why you want revision again and the problems you are having with your band? Can you appeal the decision? Hugs to you :hug99: x x

AWWWWWW babe thats awful news im really sorry icant imagine how you must be feeling :( xxxx

I'm so sorry that your letter bought you bad news :(

Sorry silly iphone sent to early.... Please don't let this ruin you just don't give up you have fought this long so keep going if I could help you in anyway I would again I'm so sorry to hear this keep strong Hun xx

So sorry to hear this Nikki :( :(

So what happens about your band removal? They say if its clinically indicated that they would consider it? Can you have that done at least? xx

Well i hope that they, at least, remove the band so that you're not in pain anymore. Then maybe you can make other plans. (((hugs))) xx

so sorry to hear this but dont give up it tuck me 4 long long years to get a yes for funding after being turned down 3 times just keep at it, as i was told it shows you really want it

The daft thing is that they are going to go in anyway, so why not just do a bypass?? Sorry its been bad news,

and they turned me down again.
devastated to say the least.

View attachment 9879

So sorry to hear this vampalicious ... take time out, refresh the energy levels but don't give up .. As my journey has been reasonably easy so far i cant but help feel guilty and very humbled. x

I am so sorry to hear this :-( x

I think it's terrible when you have to be cut anyway :( so sad. Very sorry to hear this vamp xxx

Can you ask how much they'd charge privately, given they'll have the funding to remove the band to do a sleeve or bypass?

I've been thinking along the same lines Yve, but i believe they generally dont do the op all in one go. The tum has to settle following the band removal. However there are a couple of surgeons, i believe, who will attempt to do it all in one go!

I've been thinking along the same lines Yve, but i believe they generally dont do the op all in one go. The tum has to settle following the band removal. However there are a couple of surgeons, i believe, who will attempt to do it all in one go!

A couple of women I know had the band removal and sleeve and bypass (desperate women lol) on the same day at Heartlands Hospital x

Back