• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

I've just scared the CAT !

Dimples70

I have just done the biggest TRUMP ever - the cat was sitting next to me and he ran off the chair . Those seconds of relief was replaced with the pain of laughing sooo much. My stomach hurts !

Haha been there hun... my dog seems to be competing with me at the moment so it's pretty stinky in our house!!! Lol ;-)

lol thats funny.

My dogs sleep on the bed with me and during the night my tummy rumbles, the first time it did it really loud one of the dogs led there growling at my stomach. It went on for ages and he kept growling. Thankfully he's getting a little more used to it right now . .

Let the wind blow free!

If you don't do it well, it's not worth doing! :rolleyes:

That made me giggle, I had a endoscopy last month (bottom up yuk) and that was all blow blow blow you coudnt be embarrassed because everyone in the room was going through the same lol surprised the nurses didnt wear gas masks...................

Although I try an key it out as much as I can hubs still laughs I have told him when I get my band there's no chance I'm keeping it in sk be prepared lol I always say to the baby (2yrs) was that you lol the look I get xx

Back