• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Jacko has died

WOW. Shocking news. RIP

Omg i am soooo SHOCKED ..... My mum was the biggest Michael Jackson fan so i grew up with listening to his music every day i am deeply sad by the news he was a Legend and his music will go on
RIP Michael my thoughts are with your family xxx

it's a real shame about both of these dying...Michael Jackson, no matter how wierd he became was truly a genius...so many fantastic songs which will no doubt get massive airplay again now he's gone :wave_cry:

and Farrah Fawcett...well, who didn't want to be a Charlies Angel back in the 70's? she was beautiful :jelous:

very sad indeed.

My thoughts are with both families farah was an icon in my younger days i used to "play" charlies angels lol and i hope she is with the real "angels " now. As for Jacko not going to be a hypocrite didn't like the guy and never thought he was innocent naive maybe( only a personal opinion it's the childrens home manager coming out in me). Still my thoughts are with the ones left behind ansd i really hope his kids can now lead a "normal" life instead of having to be hidden behind masks xx

R.I.P FARAH AND MICHAEL X X

i wasnt micheal biggest fan but cant deny he was a very talented man and farrah was beautiful

R.I.P both

My thoughts are with both families farah was an icon in my younger days i used to "play" charlies angels lol and i hope she is with the real "angels " now. As for Jacko not going to be a hypocrite didn't like the guy and never thought he was innocent naive maybe( only a personal opinion it's the childrens home manager coming out in me). Still my thoughts are with the ones left behind ansd i really hope his kids can now lead a "normal" life instead of having to be hidden behind masks xx

i agree with you, i dont see it as a sad loss but i do feel for his family

rip farah fawcet tho

Back