• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Juicer

mouse57

Just wondering does any use a juicer I was thinking it would be a good way to get in extra veg,not so much the fruite because of the sugar because you can make as big or as little as you like you could make one up and drink it slowly instead of grazing? Anyone got an opinion on the subject or use one.

Just wondering does any use a juicer I was thinking it would be a good way to get in extra veg,not so much the fruite because of the sugar because you can make as big or as little as you like you could make one up and drink it slowly instead of grazing? Anyone got an opinion on the subject or use one.
I have a SAGE juicer which i use to make my own juices . I got it from John Lewis wasn't cheap but the nutri bullet from argos is good too have a book full of juices and my own . I esp love my beetroot juice its great for us bypasses esp with the constipation ! I get a lot of veg fruits from Lidl and blend them . Any ideas on juicing im your lady . My work mates love them.

I have a nutribullet which instead of throwing out the fibre, it keeps everything.

As a result the drinks are very filling and no goodness is lost. You mix at least half veg (spinach or kale are good) with fruit and water.

Love mine x

Thanks for that just ordered one, sitting here thing of all the combinations I can make up lol,

You should get a book with it which will give you some ideas but I love mostly veg in mine x

Back