• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

On line supermarket shopping?

I know what you are saying... my hubby's in a similar boat... I'm coasting my retirement, he wanted to stay until he was 65.

Don't bank on it... the cost of water is going up too! So it may have to be 'fresh air' unless they start to tax that too! xxx

I had to :8855: at cost of water going up and taxing fresh air. I wouldn`t put it past this government!! x

Didnt you know there is a new tax?Yeah its on farting got to do two at once,one for you and one for the government!

:8855:

ASDA all the way

Have to say ASDA home delivery has been great for us!

We do a big on-line shop once a month for all the "heavy, awkward stuff" Tins, large bottles, boxes, pet food... etc.

The great thing about ASDA is that you can create your own shopping lists for items you buy on a regular basis.

I had hours of fun creating and setting up my shopping lists from comfort of my own home. You can name them anything you like. So I have a Toiletries list, Pet food list. Tinned list etc.. saves a lot of time and effort in the long run.

My only reservation would be buying fresh veg and bread. I always get these in person from local shops.

I have been having my shopping delivered by Tesco for the past 3/4 years; and our local shop is excellent.
I have all my favourites listed and just add anything different I might need for that week, they are also very good about giving the freshest, I make a point of requesting it and hav`nt been disappointed.

I guess it is where you live that makes the difference.
Today I just sent in this weeks list and was told if I wanted to get my Christmas order in to do it after midnight tonight, as the slots get booked up very quickly. 30/11/10.
Think I might wake up very early tomorrow!

Love Kat x

I've got free delivery vouchers for ASDA. I think it was mentioned that the Christmas booking deliveries is due in the next day or so... so keep checking your store deliveries as they go so quickly...

Love and hugs xxx

Back